1. Welcome to Snapcraft, Please register on our website to join the community!
    Click here to register an account!

EarthGames players not pvping.

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by Cyke99, Jan 7, 2019.

1. Cyke99

Cyke99 First Step

In the description of EarthGames does it not say "Dig around like a mole and kill other players?" While I've been enjoying this game mode recently I've noticed many players are just teaming and not killing each other. I've just been in a game where the whole of the other team are at the top of the map camping with an enemy player not killing each other. While I don't mean to be boring and ruin other players fun. However, the point of the game literally is to attack each other, and we're being forced to fight the same enemy player for 20minutes as nobody else is pvping.
    I believe players like this are ruining the game mode and should be moved over to your creative or survival game modes.

2. Wrys

Wrys Helper

Wrys
    I understand where you are coming from. As a new player it is frustrating to be the only one on your team actually playing the game as it’s supposed to be played. However, players can do as they wish, as long as they are abiding by the rules.
    A small community has developed on Earthgames over the years. People started to see each other every week and started friendships that still go on today. Maybe when the game becomes more competitive we can see a decrease in teaming with the other side.

3. Ashie

Ashie Creeper Hugger

WildAshy
    Personally it’s a fun thing to do with friends, just joke around and have fun. I get that it’s boring now that not a lot of people play as much as they used to

4. Cyke99

Cyke99 First Step

Thanks for your replies, I understand it could be fun to mess around with friends. however when there is around 10 people on and you're only pvping the same guy over and over I don't really see the point.