1. Welcome to Snapcraft, Please register on our website to join the community!
    Click here to register an account!

ZombieV Donators Suggestion

Discussion in 'ZombieV' started by Chris p bacon, Jan 10, 2019.

1. Chris p bacon

Chris p bacon First Step

Hello. I've had this idea for a while now that I've been putting off to share on the forums. My idea is to either: make another donator rank (step up from VIP rank) and give it permissions to make private games in which they can invite whomever players they wish; or, add the feature of making private games (in the same way as I just mentioned) to the current VIP rank.

Please do not take this as criticism towards the ZombieV gamemode. I love it as it is. I am just putting a suggestion out there that I, and a few others have found would be a cool addition to the game.

If you'd like to message me in game, my in game name is "Duto".
    I am a VIP rank on ZombieV, as it is the main gamemode I play on Snapcraft.

To Snapcraft staff team,
    Thank you for taking the time to read my suggestion

Kind regards,
    Duto

2. _x_AApro_x_

_x_AApro_x_ Iron Miner

AApro_
    Cool idea though I don’t know how it will affect the game cause I don’t play ZombieV. Good luck though

3. Chris p bacon

Chris p bacon First Step

Thanks, appreciate it

4. Ashie

Ashie Creeper Hugger

WildAshy
    Or just add it to the current rank

5. XDBlaze325

XDBlaze325 Iron Miner

XDBlaze325
    Survival Ultra
    Sad to say but they don't update zombie. The berserk glitch has been around for over a year and ive seen plenty of people post about it. And the idea of private game have been asked since zombie has been open for everyone. So as i see it we wont ever get that.

6. xMegAxCALx

xMegAxCALx Stone Miner

kfine
    I can see why you want to suggest this, it's a good suggestion, not really a big zombiev player myself so i don't know too much about how it would affect game play, would be nice to be able to play with just friends though so i could see this having potential, whether it happens or not though is a different story