Status
Not open for further replies.

1pm

First Step
Uhm, Im going to be honest me and "SarahDespacito" got into a little debate that cause both parties involved to get into a little frenzy I In my part was choosing my words very wisely I knew what was allowed in the chat but after a couple of minutes into the argument "SarahDespacito" found her self involved in another conflict with another user were she seemed to be a loose cannon calling the other player "a loser" "not on my level" (which was not captured in the screenshot) and then she released in what my opinion is, in very bad taste "the homosexual slur" which is highly offensive to most players on this server that are apart of the +LGBTQ community i say its almost childish the proof that it is her is her Level her Rank and her Faction i didnt even know it was possible that some had that much strength and will power to say what she said.

OP
OP

1pm

First Step
this is the pic

Attachments

• 2019-01-11_22.22.18.PNG
    2019-01-11_22.22.18.PNG
    638.8 KB · Views: 170

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
Swearing is against the rules as well as disrespecting players. If you have more screenshots of her using bad language upload them to imgur.com and open a support ticket www.snapcraft.net/support-tickets/ and staff will check it out. One line in chat is not enough to mute

DayDae

Gold Miner
As @Ashie has said - Also feel free to send additional proof to the staff help channel in discord! (Or me personally)
Swearing is against the rules as well as disrespecting players. If you have more screenshots of her using bad language upload them to imgur.com and open a support ticket www.snapcraft.net/support-tickets/ and staff will check it out. One line in chat is not enough to mute

OP
OP

1pm

First Step
thats the only one i grabbed, i guess were gonna have a highly offensive player on the loose

Status
Not open for further replies.