Kiwi's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

basicallystarr

First Step
{Intro}

Well first of all I would like to thank you for reading my mod application. It really means a lot to me when I see comments on my profile page! Now, let’s get to my application! J

Your in-game name:

My ign (in-game name) is MissKiwi_ (might change it later). Most people call me Kiwi.

Which time zone are you in?

I am located in Western Canada. So my time zone would be MST (Mountain Standard Time).

Which languages do you speak?

My main language is English, but I do speak a bit of French, Spanish, Polish, and Japanese.

Have you ever been banned? (If yes, why?)

I have only been banned a different server for greifing. I have also been temp-banned for spamming someone who scammed me.

Why do you think you should be a mod?

Being a MOD is a very important position. I think I can be a Mod, because Mods need to be…

Honest-I can’t stand lies. Lies make people hate or dislike each other, it’s sad. L People in my life, including my siblings, will lie to each other to get out of trouble. I believe everyone should be truthful to one another. “Do you like when people lie to you?” I DESPISE when people lie to me!
Trustworthy/Reliable-If somebody is for example buying something from me like a SC of cobble stone for 50 grass. I always make sure I get that persons items to them in less than 1 day. If I don’t get it to them quick enough, I usually take less than what the deal was as compensation.
Loyal-If I become a Mod on SnapCraft, I will never go applying for other Mod positions on any other servers. I will stay loyal to the server and put all my focus on being a Mod on SnapCraft.

Hardworking/Not A Slacker/Helpful-Whether a newbie or an advanced player needs help I will always be there to help. My mom always tells me how helpful I am around the house. I love to help people it’s a passion of mine. I always try to do my best at whatever I am doing whether it’s a sport or just a house chore.
Achiever/Doesn’t Give Up-If I am having a problem or I can’t figure something out. I try again. If that doesn’t work, I go on YouTube to see if I can find something there. I that doesn’t work, I ask a higher staff member for help. If they can’t figure it out I go and do something else for a bit then I come back and try again until I can find something to make it work.
Not Fast To Act/Responsible/Mature- I never make rash decisions and I will always think of the reason why I am making that decision. Whether I am banning someone or helping someone with island planning, I will always think about what I’m doing, why I’m doing it, and how this will benefit the server/player. As I am 15, I have to pretty much daily babysit my mom’s friend’s kids when she goes to work.
Friendly/Kind/Loving/Forgiving-If somebody asks me for help I always help as long as I’m not busy with someone else or I am busy at the moment. Maybe for example someone lost an item, am asked me for help since Mods (and non-mods) can’t track items I would say, “Here (player’s name) this is a replacement for your lost item.” And I would give the player an item out of the kindness of my heart. If someone who is trusted (or cooped) breaks something on my island and then tells me about it (and apologizes) I will always forgive them.
Active- A Mods got to be active right? When I get on to the server I try to make the most out of my time on there. Which means I am very active building, helping out, trading, etc. As I just started on the forums I am not too active yet but I’m getting there!

Unbiased- It doesn’t matter who is on the server. I will be unbiased in my decisions whether my friends or my siblings are guilty. I will treat everybody equally and fairly no matter who they are.
Positive- I think I am VERY positive. For example… When people are mad and having trouble they ask Mods for help, I always /msg them and say, “You’ll figure it out! Would you like me to take a look at it? I can help!” They always reply saying, “Sure. Thanks Kiwi!” I reply, “No problem!”
Respectful- If someone did something bad and came clean to a Mod I will always be a polite and respectful as I can to help calm the person down, try and make them feel that they can fix what they have done, and to tell them it’s NOT ok to do what they have done.
Multi-Tasker-I am usually able to multi-task with forums and Minecraft at the same time unless there is something that is really important I am dealing with. I believe a Mod should be able to
more than one thing at a time. So multi-tasking is a great skill to have.

Fast Learner- When I first learnt how to build an Unlimited Stone Generator I seriously built it in like 15 minutes! I can learn super-fast. I’m supposed to be in grade 10 but I’m in grade 11 (I am also home-schooled).

How long can you be active on the server every day?

Since I am Home-schooled, I do have more time than other Mods do since they go to school. I won’t be on the server if I have homework, I am sick, or if I am busy. These times will most likely never be in a row. I may have unexpected appointments, classes, etc. so here is my PLANED schedule…

Monday: 2:00pm – 4:00pm (Classes in the morning)
Tuesday: 4:00pm – 5:00pm (Swimming in the morning)
Wednesday: 9:00am – 3:00pm (No classes)
Thursday: 9:00am – 10:00am (Classes in the afternoon)
Friday: 6:00pm – 9:00pm (Physiotherapy in the morning)
Saturday: Unknown Times (No classes)
Sunday: Probably 2-3 Hours (Church in the morning)

Do you have any past experience as a moderator?

I’ve had a lot of experience as a moderator. I’ve been Mod (or higher) on 4 servers and on my friends’ servers/realms.

{Outro}

Well that’s my Moderator Application! Once again thank you for taking the time out of your day to read my application. All comments accepted!

Thanks You So Much, Kiwi♥

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
This is not where you apply for staff. Read www.snapcraft.net/helper for more information. It tells you how to do it there.

Jedz

Creeper Hugger
You can only apply for helper on this server. Please click the link above and follow those instructions.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.