1. Welcome to Snapcraft, Please register on our website to join the community!
    Click here to register an account!

Factions /f owner rework

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by Acitech, Jan 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Acitech

Acitech First Step

Acitech
    I was wondering if /f owner could be looked at because when it is used, all members in the faction other than leaders cannot do anything. No right clicking, no chests, no eating, no using blocks.. It was not like this before. It was /f owner so that blocks could not be broken or built and that only. Please fix, causes a lot of issues since the faction home is claimed for security reasons and members can't do literally anything

2. Maarten

Maarten Owner

iMaartennn
    Owner
    Setup perms using /f perms

3. Acitech

Acitech First Step

Acitech
    I know the /f perm is back and I am grateful, I have set all the perms right for the faction. However the other problem I have is /f owner was originally meant so that blocks could not be altered. so if I did /f owner MissesLaura, then only MissesLaura would be able to place a block or destroy a block. and that was it. Now, when I do /f owner, it prevents anyone that isnt in the f owner list to not open chests, or right click with anything while in the claim. Can the /f owner go back to how it was before with just blocks? I would like people to be able to right click anything and open chests but not build/break in that area. It is hard to describe this...

4. Hiva

Hiva Iron Miner

Master_PlaysMC
    what the point then lol, if they can destroy the chests theres no point of having a base

5. Acitech

Acitech First Step

Acitech
    They wouldnt be able to destroy chests though? They would only be able to open chests

6. xMegAxCALx

xMegAxCALx Stone Miner

kfine
    Using /f owner works to the point where only people who are added to the owner claim can access it, which as i'm lead to believe is how it should be. using /f perms lets people build and break blocks etc eating in /f owner is never a problem (whether they're added or not) /f perms works fine other than not being able to reset it to neutral.

7. Acitech

Acitech First Step

Acitech
    I will record my problem and show it since no one seems to be understanding what I am saying

8. xMegAxCALx

xMegAxCALx Stone Miner

kfine
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.