Suggestions on Faction server;

Should the server add those features?

• Yes

• NOO

Results are only viewable after voting.

DerSuperPvP

First Step
Dear Staff Team,

I got a suggestion for the faction server, which is like usual in minecraft faction but its gone since your new update any noone of the persons of the server i know like it. (sry)

Chests should be able to get open by everyone because faction is for raid and get the enemy value, thats whats about isnt it? It would be very kind if you take your time to think about it to get it back, because a cegg for a chest which isnt safe with good loot isnt worth it you know.

Also got another idea, if you kill a player with (example) 1M balance, you drop his head automatically which is worth about 100k or maybe 250k (1/4), and you can sell it instantly on right click on the server, so noone else can get it. If youre in mind to add this one, maybe the owner of the head, so like if i killed player X with Balance 1M, and i sell the head for 250k the player X would loose like 150k or 200k on balance for himself.

I think its a cool idea i hope you think about it and add it. thank you very much 4 reading this and keep working on factions. we love it<3

DerSuperPvP

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
Opening factions chests - you have the option to change perms for players to open chests in your claims and that’s how it should be in my opinion.

Selling heads, personally I don’t like this suggestion mostly cause it can be abused. They could just bring back bounties instead.

kfine

Stone Miner
I got a suggestion for the faction server, which is like usual in minecraft faction but its gone since your new update any noone of the persons of the server i know like it. (sry) ~ i quite like the update personally, find it really helpful and it works (maybe the pvping would be better but that's just me)

Chests should be able to get open by everyone because faction is for raid and get the enemy value, thats whats about isnt it? It would be very kind if you take your time to think about it to get it back, because a cegg for a chest which isnt safe with good loot isnt worth it you know. ~ I think leaving it so only your faction opening chests is fine, personally i like having to raid chests too, if all you have to do is open chests you can see what you're taking it's not as fun as actually guessing, it's a raid you are taking a risk if you raid whether it's worth it or not

Also got another idea, if you kill a player with (example) 1M balance, you drop his head automatically which is worth about 100k or maybe 250k (1/4), and you can sell it instantly on right click on the server, so noone else can get it. If youre in mind to add this one, maybe the owner of the head, so like if i killed player X with Balance 1M, and i sell the head for 250k the player X would loose like 150k or 200k on balance for himself. ~ I don't see this being useful as there's already an enchant that you can get heads from, you'd also have people with a lot of money who wouldn't pvp for the reason of they'd be losing it or people are making profit if you're not pvping and manage to get killed the person could just gain 1mil from someone who has a lot of money

This is just my arguments for this suggestions