Skyblock kicking issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicostatus

First Step
What's good people, it's ya boy Nicostatus.

As the bug apocalypse continues to thrive, I want to humbly add that there is a massive kicking problem going on in Skyblock. For instance, during one hour of play, I was kicked 3 or 4 times for no reason. (This was also affecting many other people at the same time)

I am very happy to see that the server moderators/devs/admins/whoever else have been active in trying to solve these issues, just want to specifically call out this issue as it would be hard to notice without playing.

Lastly, I would like to say that this server is, and I do not say this lightly, the best skyblock server in Minecraft currently. I searched every other popular server that has skyblock and have found that they all lack something. Some lack player count, others lack balanced economies and have weird/game breaking mechanics that kill the experience. This server seems to be the baby bear of skyblock servers, just right. My only quarrel is the bugs, I wish the server moderators/devs/admins/whoever else the best of luck in the work they have ahead of them.

Till we meet in skyblock,
Nicostatus

Asheey

Enderdragon Slayer
Staff member
Helper
Status
Not open for further replies.