1. Welcome to Snapcraft, Please register on our website to join the community!
    Click here to register an account!

[Realm] Mining map reset when area is unloaded.

Discussion in 'Realms' started by Serenity, Jan 21, 2019.

1. Serenity

Serenity First Step

SerenityUnreal
    Hello

The reset map system when you leave the mining map and then coming back is realy painfull and impacting in playstyle.

First, if you like the area but your inventory is full, for exemple when you get a loot room, you can't go back home without loosing your loot room, or your mining tunnels.

If you make a /sethome during your mining trip at hight 11, you get back at the surface.

The rare way to get mending enchants is to find temples, but there is no chest in it now.

If you place a chest with Private in mining map, the chest will be reset too.

I don't see any point of having a reset everytime you go back home and unload the area.

(PS : Please excuse me if my poor english hurt your eyes., and thx for reading me)

2. Ashie

Ashie Helper

Rainwash
    If you sethome at the mines it teleports you to where you set it unless it’s in an unsafe territory.

You’re not suppose to build or store things in the mining world cause it resets everyday.

Chests in temples and other structures are there, don’t use 1.13.2, use 1.12.2 instead cause 1.13 is still buggy. If they’re not there then someone’s been there already.

3. Serenity

Serenity First Step

SerenityUnreal
    There is a change betwin today and yesterday, it is not only reset everyday, it reset everytime the area is unloaded.
    If you make a tunnel, and make your sethome inside, you will be thrown at the surface if the area was unloaded after couple of minutes of inactivity.

I don't build or store items in mining map, it was just a test to see if even a chest is reset.

Chest in the temple I found didn't have any chest in it after he reset ( and i'm playing 1.12.2)

4. Ashie

Ashie Helper

Rainwash