Update Log - January 23, 2019
We’ve been hard at work making some quality of life updates to some of our game modes over the last while, which we think will help out tremendously. Please have a look at the changes that have been made on each respective game mode below.
- Lowered the price of TNT on Factions.
- Added /f upgrades to Factions(You can upgrade certain things within your claims)
- Added /f getvault($50000) &/f vault to Factions(This is a placeable chest accessible from anywhere)
- Added /f chest to Factions(This is a virtual chest accessible by your Faction)
- Added /f tnt add/take <amount> to Factions(Storage for TNT handy for Raiding)
- Added /f lowpower to Factions(Used to check who has low power in your Faction)
- Fixed /f perms on Factions
- Introduced some parts of our new AC to Factions
- Changed /warp PvP on Factions to be more to players likings
- Fixed KoTH's on Factions
- Fixed some ways players used to glitch into bases on Factions
- Disabled Endcrystals from being used to raid on Factions
- Optimized support for 1.13.2 clients(Still not perfect)
- Optimized scoreboard performance on all servers.
- Fixed an issue with Badlion client where you could not join sometimes
- Fixed a broken switch causing disconnects on the entire network
- Fixed an issue causing logging in taking longer than it should
- Fixed decapitate enchant chances being extremely rare and in some occasions not working at all
- Fixed an issue which disabled AutoSmelt enchant on Prison
- Fixed an exploit on Skyblock that allowed players to get unfair levels on /is top
- Improved performance on Skyblock & Factions
- Started working on a new PvP map for Skyblock
- Introduced a new world-edit to Creative
- Legends now have a higher block place limit on Creative
- Added loot protection to Prison, Skyblock & Factions.
- Fixed multiple issues on realms with minions that interact with mobs.
- Replaced the Earth games map Underground with a brand new one
- Reset all EG stats
In addition to all of the changes in-game, we got a few new people joining our Staff Team as well. Please give a warm welcome and congratulations to the following wonderful people.