1. Welcome to Snapcraft, Please register on our website to join the community!
    Click here to register an account!

| The Removal of "P2W GSETS/GWEAPONS" | By BeeBu

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by BeeBu, Jan 26, 2019.

1. BeeBu

BeeBu Stone Miner

BeeBu
    False. There is no point in arguing about custom enchants, when it has nothing to do with the removal of store bought GSets. I haven't lost an argument because there is hardly one at all. Don't say random things without having solid evidence. Just because you mentioned does not mean its relevant. No where in the suggestion do I say anything about the balancing of Custom Enchants.
    This is entirely true. I would point out that although I have a single day of playtime, it does not take away from the situation of Store Bought Sets. I don't see any correlation whatsoever. The few times I have PvPed were ended by multiple GSets in the matter of minutes.

2. kcin2

kcin2 Iron Miner

kcin2
    Prison Legend
    The removal of gsets/gswords from the store makes etokens relevant because that's the only way to make the would-be new "gsets". This is obviously an argument? You mentioned etokens.

Your amount of playtime is relevant. You've yet to make your way up in the "community" and get to the point of having such armor sets. Nevermind having a team to somewhat rely on to use gear that isn't quite that good and still not die. My whole point with that is just to say you lack the experience on prison to accurately say what needs done when it comes to certain things. And without client side mods you wouldn't be able to see if your opponent(s) had a store bought gset or not

3. BeeBu

BeeBu Stone Miner

BeeBu
    I mentioned this in a reply, stating that eTokens would be used in another post. AGAIN, I will state it a million times if needed, what you are saying is NOT RELEVANT at all to the main topic. Please refrain from saying random things that have no purpose to the suggestion. eTokens would be more valuable, as well as making GSets more valuable/longer to make. If store bought GSets were being removed, it would only make sense to remove purchasable eTokens, or increase the price on the store. But again, like you quoted thinking it meant something, I clearly state later tonight. I will make a post suggesting changes in the eToken purchasing.
    This still serves no purpose, thus, serves no point. I don't need to make my way up in the community in order to formulate whats OP, and what isn't. I have asked players such as Sea_Leviathan ( A "Veteran" ) if my opinions were correct, they all agreed. ( Other Players did as well ) No one needs to have a required amount of playtime in order to formulate a well thought out suggestion.

Bring this to PMs instead of my thread. Your filling it with irrelevant information at this point.

4. kcin2

kcin2 Iron Miner

kcin2
    Prison Legend
    Since apparently this isn't getting through to you, removing gsets and gswords directly correlates with having etokens on the store and has no need to be in a separate thread. I never said you needed to have a certain amount of playtime to be able to formulate an opinion or suggestion. Asking someone like Sea who does little to no pvp whatsoever won't get you far, ask anyone else that knows abit more on that subject?

5. BeeBu

BeeBu Stone Miner

BeeBu
    It is getting through to me. Don't understand why you keep bringing it up when I understand. eTokens can have a completely different solution then GSets would. I would make a different thread because this thread is ONLY about GSets being removed. Nowhere is it about the removal/balance of eTokens.
    I made sure to ask others as well. Look at my reply, I clearly state "other players".
    Even if it wasn't word for word, you said this
    This implies that I need to be "up in the community" to get a good suggestion, you're assuming because of my playtime I have no understanding of the topic at all.

6. kcin2

kcin2 Iron Miner

kcin2
    Prison Legend
    And my opinion is it should be combined since it's closely related.

No really?? Maybe that's why I asked who??

Yes, without the input of other players.

Uhh no? Just implying you haven't experienced anything you're talking about for yourself.

7. BeeBu

BeeBu Stone Miner

BeeBu
    "who"
    Exactly. You aren't able to dictate that at all. Thats pure opinion on your side.

8. kcin2

kcin2 Iron Miner

kcin2
    Prison Legend
    Since you're clearly incapable of understanding this, *of the the people who you supposedly asked about this, were any of them actually knowledgeable on the subject?*

Well, correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm assuming it's a fact that you've never had a store bought gset on prison in the not even 2 days you've played.

9. Tabbott

Tabbott First Step

Hazza1423
    I would like to add that in the PVP server this is a problem too. It seems way too ptw. If there are people online with the paladin rank you have no chance to have a proper fight.

Several times I log in to try pvp and there are several people in full diamond sitting there teaming. You get killed in about two seconds and it isn't possible to play. It seems as if the server is just being cut off from half the players, and there is no point of PVPing.

Another issue is that I believe the higher up kits receive speed potions with their ranked kits. This makes the situation even worse because if you do manage to get a kill and get some better loot than the default kit, you just get chased after by someone with speed. There is no escape from people that paid, so there is no point in grinding out money to buy ingame items and better your own kit.

10. kcin2

kcin2 Iron Miner

kcin2
    Prison Legend
    ranked kits don't come with potions, and this thread isn't about kitpvp lol