Attacked by players?

Spooky Hollows

First Step
Ok, so I've been on Snapcraft for a while, but I'm still learning some things, I hope I'm posting this in the right area.
Me and my little sister were recording and working on protecting our place when a couple of players showed up and started attacking me, I died, they took my stuff, in our region. My sister was scared and hiding.
That part of my region PVP was ON since I was still saving up to toggle other areas PVP to OFF.

After I got killed, they took my stuff, and proceeded to try to kill our animals and pets. Those were in a protected area though so those were safe.

Is that allowed? I want to know, because my sister thinks I should report them, but if it's allowed I don't want to falsely report people. Just in case I have those guys on video lol

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
Pretty sure it is. If you want I can give you some money so you can turn pvp off so it won’t happen again

the77x7

Diamond Miner
The players can kill you if you have PvP on in your region. However, they’re not allowed to camp your claim to constantly kill you over and over again. Next time, type /staff and if you see a staff member on, go to them for assistance. They will remove the players from your region/area.