1. Welcome to Snapcraft, Please register on our website to join the community!
    Click here to register an account!

Suggestion for Prison

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by zethfull, Jan 28, 2019.

1. zethfull

zethfull First Step

zethfull
    Hi,

I have been playing a lot of Prison lately and I noticed something a bit odd.
    I'ts about the loot from the different crates. The money you can possibly get from opening a crate is pretty damn low. Only for the legendary key which the most expensive one its kinda decent. At the moment the highest amount you could get from a rare crate is 100.000 and the highest amount from a legendary crate is 100.000.000. What I suggest you should do is make the maximum amount for a rare crate 10.000.000, for the uncommon crate 1.000.000, the common crate 100.000 and keep the legendary maximum amount the same.
    This would balance things a lot more I think. Hope you all agree :-D.

Cheers,
    zethfull

• Like Like x 1
  2. BoomBaamz

BoomBaamz Tree Puncher

BoomBaamz
    I totally agree, the prices in the other ones expect rare and legendary are pretty useless.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Ashie

Ashie Helper

Ashybooo
    I’d say that all keys has too low of a value, depending on the server ofc. But on prison getting 5 mil from a leg key is quite meh.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. BeeBu

BeeBu Stone Miner

BeeBu
    I'll make a detailed post about the key system when I get back to my PC. I have an idea for new crates! The current Crate rewards aren't equal to their name, "IE: Legend Keys don't give great rewards!"

5. TheGDLoudmouth

TheGDLoudmouth Answer to Life

TheGDLoudmouth
    Interesting idea.

6. the77x7

the77x7 Helper

The77x7
    Helper
    I like the idea :)

7. Tyger301

Tyger301 First Step

Tyger301
    Amen, this should be cixed in some way. Maybe you could put enchant tokens in some of the less rare crates. Maybe like at most 100 for uncommon or something to that extent

• Like Like x 1