Skyblock Head Wars | Apply Now

TheEmeraldElytra

Stone Miner
Hello!
Today I will be announcing the first of a series of events hosted by the Snapcraft Skyblock Public Head Museum!
Head Wars!

How does Head Wars work:

Well, basically there will be three factions. Red factions, Blue faction and Yellow Faction. Each faction will have a team made up of four players. The goal of head wars is to collect the most amount of mob and player heads as a team. In the drop off depot, each team will have a respective hopper marked with a coloured banner where you can drop off the mob/player heads. Collect as many as you can as competition will be tough!

In Regards to Winning:
The winning team in Head Wars will be the faction who have gathered the most mob/player heads in total. As a prize, all players in the winning team will be rewarded with a carefully made loot crate full of precious and rare goods! All heads gathered in the game will be donated to the Museum to be placed on display which also supports the museum.

Dates:
Head Wars will commence on February 1st - February 20th. Please note this date is likely to be subjected to change due to multiple reasons like not enough participants or unexpected delays!

Drop-Off Depot:
You can drop off your heads in the depot located at /is warp thee Walk forward in the direction of the welcome sign. As said above, drop off the heads in your respective hopper, each hopper is marked with a coloured banner so for example, if you are in red faction, drop your heads in the hopper below the red banner.

Rules:
- Multiples of the same heads are allowed!
- Any foul play will have consequences like an is ban or an exclusion from the game
- Dropping any trash in any hoppers will lead to an IS ban
- You may get friends to help you and your faction as well if you wish.

The Winning Team:
The Winning team will be announced via signs at the depot and a forum post. To see which team is currently winning during the game, check the colour of the wool strip running around the depot walls. The colour represents which team is winning, white colour means it's a draw, within 1 stack difference between two teams or the competition hasn't started yet. Please note walls will only be updated daily.

Participation:
To participate you must first visit the depot, read all the signs and read everything in this thread. Then you can apply to participate by simply following this format.
IGN:
Ranked Nickname (If you have one):
You can post your application by replying to the thread, in a book and quill and dropping it off in the RED FACTION hopper at the depot or by msg'ing me in game. Please note there are only 12 spots availiable!

Thanks and good luck!
- TheEmeraldElytra

TheGDLoudmouth

Iron Miner
Nice idea! I wish to join. Is joining in Blue possible?

OP
OP
TheEmeraldElytra

TheEmeraldElytra

Stone Miner
Nice idea! I wish to join. Is joining in Blue possible?
Sure! I've added you to the list for blue faction, please make sure to be active around the start and end dates. Please do not start until February 1st, it may be postponed. If postponed I will make a forums announcement and a sign at the depot! Good luck!

TheGDLoudmouth

Iron Miner
Sure! I've added you to the list for blue faction, please make sure to be active around the start and end dates. Please do not start until February 1st, it may be postponed. If postponed I will make a forums announcement and a sign at the depot! Good luck!
Thanks! BTW, is this meant to be different types of heads or can there be mutliple copies? And is it just player heads or can we get mob heads too?

TheGDLoudmouth

Iron Miner
NVM, just read the rules. I'm a bonehead.

TheGDLoudmouth

Iron Miner
It says I am banned from Wrys island. Is it locked?