Fix kb on snap( or atleast kitpvp idc about the rest)

IS kb good on snap

• hell yes

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • HELLLLL NOO

Votes: 6 85.7%

• Total voters

oChampie

Tree Puncher
Hi,

To be honest the kb on kitpvp is pure shit liek holy shit. you can't get a combo than 5 hits since the target is on the otehrside of the fking map. But if you have a goodping oh damn u can combo somebody real good. but when it gets over 60 ms you basicly can't combo. that was it better fix it soon.

PS: I wrote this when i was toxic so don't worry about the swearing etc ty

greetings, Champie

BeeBu

Tree Puncher
This post seems like it was made it the heat of things. If you are going to make a suggestion please make it organized. I can hardly understand what you mean/want changed. People with good internet are going to have an advantage on all games. You are going to have to live with that.

Asheey

Enderdragon Slayer
Staff member
Helper
I personally don’t have an issue with the kb however as stated above, you’re not very clear and you just gotta learn how to work with the ping you’ve got.

Zero131

Tree Puncher
I normally have 100+ms and I get some juicy combos on you, lol jk. But kb isn't great but that's what makes snapcraft, snapcraft.

Hiva

Iron Miner
This post seems like it was made it the heat of things. If you are going to make a suggestion please make it organized. I can hardly understand what you mean/want changed. People with good internet are going to have an advantage on all games. You are going to have to live with that.
ping doesnt just involve internet speeds my friend
it mainly depends on how close you are to the servers location
i get 140mps speeds, top tier. and yet still have 200 ping

BeeBu

Tree Puncher
ping doesnt just involve internet speeds my friend
it mainly depends on how close you are to the servers location
i get 140mps speeds, top tier. and yet still have 200 ping
I assume you didn't understand my response at all then? Please add some information about the main post, rather than responding to just me with redundant information! :)

However,

Good internet definitely plays a factor in your connection to the Server host. As well as your location. Saying something like that on this thread provided nothing.

Hiva

Iron Miner
I assume you didn't understand my response at all then? Please add some information about the main post, rather than responding to just me with redundant information! :)

However,

Good internet definitely plays a factor in your connection to the Server host. As well as your location. Saying something like that on this thread provided nothing.
"People with good internet are going to have an advantage on all games. You are going to have to live with that."
"ping doesnt just involve internet speeds my friend

BeeBu

Tree Puncher
"People with good internet are going to have an advantage on all games. You are going to have to live with that."
"ping doesnt just involve internet speeds my friend
You're still spouting out unclear information that serves no purpose on this thread. I stand by what I said because it's true.