1. Welcome to Snapcraft, Please register on our website to join the community!
    Click here to register an account!

Moderators defending racism and transphobia

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by PikaPie06, Jan 30, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PikaPie06

PikaPie06 First Step

There have been several people in the server that have been spouting homophobic and racist slurs, often under the guise of being "funny". This continued for 30 minutes with no intervention from any of the mods as they continued to say this and "attack helicopter" transphobic "jokes". User Mableeto just now stated, "Black people. Amiright?" and no action was taken against him, however, when I tried to defend against said racism and transphobia, I was immediately met with a kick. Please fix this issue of not only discreet, but subtle, bigotry in the server.

2. BeeBu

BeeBu Stone Miner

BeeBu
    8-) Please go to the Support section on the forums. I'm sure a Mod or Helper will link it soon! Other than that I don't have much to say, as that lines up with my Dark Humour as well!

Although the "Black People, Amirite?" doesnt directly say anything racist. Neither does "attack helicopter"

EDIT: Make use of the /ignore feature!

3. Backus

Backus Mod

jrbackus
    The player you are talking about was muted, but and in no way was what I kicked you for defending anything. I have muted many people but if you have proof of anything else feel free to create a support ticket in the reports category.

4. Ashie

Ashie Helper

Rainwash
    I’m sure there’s some misunderstandings there.

5. Twiggy

Twiggy Admin

Twiggyyy
    Admin
    If you feel there was any wrongdoing by any member of staff, please report it in the appropriate support ticket department here: https://snapcraft.net/report and be sure to include proof to your claims (Screenshots, videos, etc)

I will lock this thread for now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.