1. Welcome to Snapcraft, Please register on our website to join the community!
    Click here to register an account!

God sets broken in KitPvP?

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by Predzzy, Feb 2, 2019.

?

Should "God Sets" be buffed?

1. Yes!

2. No they are fine!

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Predzzy

Predzzy First Step

Predzzy
    < SNAPCRAFT KITPVP >
    Hey there! I've been playing Snapcraft for around 2ish Years now, with the newly (not really newly but meh) reset KitPvP the "God Sets" that you can acquire from buying them from the Snapcraft store seem to be broken? I and a few other players have noticed this... for example, I was fighting another player who was wearing full Protection 4 Unbreaking 3 Diamond Armor and I was in my "God Set" (Full Protection 5 Unbreaking 5) However, my gear broke first? At first, I thought there's no way this could have happened as I have an extra 2 levels of unbreaking then the other guy? Also I have the custom enchant "Insulation" (Insulation Prevents the Custom Enchants Plasma and Electrocude from taking affect (Plasma deals more durability towards diamond and leather armor and Electrocude gives you the Nausea Effect)) which is level 3 so I got a bit curious as to how he had broke my armor so fast and yet his armor was barely broken? Before this current reset "God Sets" were never like this they were so much better and it would take a while for them to break? Just thought I'd make this post just speaking mine and some more players minds. Hope you take this into consideration and hopefully buff the "God Sets" as they don't really speak up to their name.

Thank you for reading,
    Predzzy.

2. Zero131

Zero131 First Step

At first I didn’t notice this. But when I thought about it I realised that my p5 sets broke much faster, almost twice as fast as normal. This could br a bug or an attempt at a balance which in my opinion isn’t too good as the point of the sets are to be “godly” Hope this gets fixed asap. Thanks, Kruxq

3. oChampie

oChampie Tree Puncher

oChampie
    Same happend to me i wa sfighting this guy in p4 u3 and my gear broke so much faster

4. Maarten

Maarten Owner

iMaartennn
    Owner
    I will test this tommorow

5. Thiago

Thiago First Step

Should I wait to buy a gset till you test it or Can i buy it?

6. Maarten

Maarten Owner

iMaartennn
    Owner
    Up to you, they still work but they apparently maybe breaking faster than they should.

7. TheNatrix01zz

TheNatrix01zz First Step

TheNatrix01
    EG VIP
    mm do you think you could make a custom enchanted god set? that would be nice because the god set you can buy is bad on the battle field as everyone with g sets have custom enchants :/

8. oChampie

oChampie Tree Puncher

oChampie
    Make it by enchanting and combining Thats how everyone did it.

9. oChampie

oChampie Tree Puncher

oChampie
    Will every gset change to the way they should or are the in the game doomed?

10. Maarten

Maarten Owner

iMaartennn
    Owner
    So after some testing, it appears that; the more enchants are on an item the faster durability breaks and that the "Protection" Enchant covers fire, arrow & explosions damage either way. I have removed the Black, Fire & Projectile Protection Enchants from the god sets. If you have a God Set with the old enchants you may message me in-game.