The legend of the faction called Respect.

Boi_Da_Builder

First Step
A mysterious faction has been in some hot lava recently with a recent event and rollback causing the server to go into chaos with complaints. These situations however have mostly been resolved but one question still remains... Who did this? I have information on which faction and people are responsible or involved in this incident. For now please ask me questions if you want to know the full story (I have an involvement in this story as well).

Last edited:

Maiq The Liar

First Step
I am part of the Respect faction too
I was involved in the situation
and I do know that a lot of people got falsely banned for buying things from the auction house
and people who raided us ended up getting banned as well for reasons I do not know

Last edited:
OP
OP
Boi_Da_Builder

Boi_Da_Builder

First Step
Oh and I know you too... Your Nihilus, i know you died from matt in the nether with god loot dropped by the respect faction. We need these people to be unbanned even if they raided us...

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
Don’t think they’ll ever answer who did it, why they did it and how they did it.

DayDae

Gold Miner
If players have been wrongfully banned, all they need to do is appeal at ( Https://www.snapcraft.net/appeal ). In light of the recent events you may have information on; I would recommend relaying to a member of the staff team details involved.

OP
OP
Boi_Da_Builder

Boi_Da_Builder

First Step
The people that were banned did in fact appeal, however their appeals were rejected due to no evidence. The only reason why they were banned was because they bought the duped items. My faction Respect were raided by the faction that included Matt_Smith, i think Matt was banned due to him having our items.

OP
OP
Boi_Da_Builder

Boi_Da_Builder

First Step
OOf my friend called xNihilusX has admitted he worked with someone to try dupe and gain as much items as possible.

Last edited: