The Reset? I have questions.

SpookyZombieKat

Stone Miner
I know there's some posts about it already, so I'm sorry to add another one, but I have some questions about it.
On one part, I'm sad if it does reset since me and my sister are still building our base, but on another note I'll be glad for a fresh start.
The only thing is..

Will it only be a world reset? Or will it be for everything? Will we lose our survival level and our money?
Any insight is greatly appreciated.

Asheey

Enderdragon Slayer
Staff member
Helper
You will lose everything but your rank and player levels (/lvl). Money, bases, items etc will get reset.

DeletedUser2739

Void Walker
Hello,

We have not officially announced any sort of reset for our Survival server. You can keep checking back on the main page of the website for announcements for such events.

To answer your question, everything except for the following things are lost on a server reset:
  • Your rank
  • Your /lvl
  • And often times we will allow a period of time for purchases on the store to be returned free of charge.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask any member of staff!

OP
OP
SpookyZombieKat

SpookyZombieKat

Stone Miner
@Ashie Darn XD was hoping the money would at least stay. You wouldn't happen to know when the reset is would you?
I saw someone else say sometime in March but I'm not sure.