Enchantment Tokens Rip-off.

Carpet614

First Step
I find the Drill enchantment a rip-off. Possibly have better description? I thought that it would happen every time I mine, but that is not the case. It only happens every so often. It never says that it would only have a chance of happening. The Explosive enchantment stated that it was random, so I knew it was random. Drill, didn't. Also, the Explosive enchantment tier 1 doesn't even do anything. So I ask, what is the point of it? I wasted 200 or 300 tokens on this. ( I forgot the amount ). As a new player, this is a lot. I wish to have a refund. Simply give me a new pickaxe without the enchantment that I bought and give me some tokens. Please and fix the issues. Thank you for your time.

CasuallyAnnoying

Emerald Miner
The description is a bit misleading, but sadly I don't think your purchase will be "refunded", so to say. And explosive doesn't do anything because it doesn't work with drill, I believe

Last edited:

Asheey

Enderdragon Slayer
Staff member
Helper
Drill has a 60 seconds cooldown. If you see me ingame (Ashybooo) send me a message and I’ll gladly help you out as much as I can :)