Skyblock Block value limit

Master_Jello

First Step
Soo i was placing a lot of bricks to boost my island level and suddenly the bricks started being worth much less, i placed like 10k bricks or something like that but they stopped giving me as much exp for my /is level, same happened with diamond blocks, i placed like 64 and got lots of levels then they started being worth pretty much nothing. After noticing that bricks are worth less i started experimenting with /is value and found out ice is worth the same as bricks. Soo i started placing ice but noticed the same trend as with the bricks.
Does this mean theres some kind of block value limit on all the blocks or only on certain blocks, and if there is why isnt it made clear and public.
Please help

Thanks
Master_Jello

CasuallyAnnoying

Emerald Miner
as far as i know, all blocks work that way. could be wrong though, so don't quote me on that.

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
The value system has been reworked so the more of the same block you place the less it’ll be worth, to prevent people from using a certain block with higher value to boost their level.

qazen4

Tree Puncher
You will hit a cap on every block, the most high is level blocks (crafting/enchant tables, beacons, etc.) have really low ones. Others like brick and packed ice are a lot better because they are only 5 level and are cheap. But they still have a cap at some point. Grass is your best bet by far, its cheap, 5 is score and a high cap if any, to get island level fast without worrying about a cap. An inventory will give 100-200 island score. My island is at 21k island score and the top island because of all the grass I used to make each level. Good Luck!

OP
OP
M

Master_Jello

First Step
Grass cant be stacked, it has to be placed on the surface because if it isnt it will turn back to dirt. Any other block thats spammable?

Last edited:

qazen4

Tree Puncher
Grass cant be stacked, it has to be placed on the surface because if it isnt it will turn back to dirt. Any other block thats spammable?
Well I use it as a expansion block, it adds up fast. But if you want fast levels that can be stacked and youve already used all the top level blocks you can use(see https://snapcraft.net/threads/20781/ or my help warp at /is warp themossb) then packed ice and bricks are your best bet.