Got a few questions!

Crackalackin

Iron Miner
1. (Factions) - What do the Warzone and Safezone actually indicate? They don't seem to be the borders of "pvp on" and "pvp off" areas.

2. (Survival) - Can we report players who keep saying that survival will reset next month for spreading rumors? I've heard so many people talk about it and none of them was true.

3. (Kitpvp) - There are no custom enchants for axes on kitpvp (at least on /en list), but people craft axes by fishing and add max enchants+sharp 5 on axes. Plus apparently, axes do more damage than swords.

4. (Prison) - Is the game mechanic where you "click a stack of item, hover it over another stack of the item and double clicking it to store all the same items" blocked on purpose?

5. Can /baltop be added to the servers with economy or does it cause issues?

oh and is the RetainEXP upgrade on prison's /enchant supposed to work that way or is it a typo?

Thanks for reading.

Last edited:

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
1. Safe zones are zones like spawn, if you mean the warzone/safezone that pops up at spawn it doesn’t do anything.

2. Contact staff when someone is saying it and they’ll deal with it. Screenshots do help as well.

3. There’s no mcmmo on kitpvp so axes doesn’t do more damage than a sword, there’s not suppose to be custom enchants for axes.

4. It doesn’t work on 1.8 but works fine on 1.12.2, the reason why that’s a thing I don’t know

5. Baltop has been laggy before but I’m not sure why it’s disabled on most servers.

The enchant is suppose to let you keep your enchanting levels when you die.

OP
OP
Crackalackin

Crackalackin

Iron Miner
1. Thanks!
2. Thanks!
3. I'm aware that custom enchants for axes and mcmmo aren't supposed to exist on kitpvp, but I've seen axes with custom enchants on /ah and they either do more dmg or armor dmg from what I've seen.
4. Ohhhhh
5. I remember a staff member saying it causes lag, but yeah.

About retainexp on prison, I meant I think there's a typo with the upgrade levels where it just repeats retainexp 3 although it should be 5, 6 and so on.
I can't post a screenshot cause I don't think I can post links.

Thanks for your time.

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
1. Thanks!
2. Thanks!
3. I'm aware that custom enchants for axes and mcmmo aren't supposed to exist on kitpvp, but I've seen axes with custom enchants on /ah and they either do more dmg or armor dmg from what I've seen.
4. Ohhhhh
5. I remember a staff member saying it causes lag, but yeah.

About retainexp on prison, I meant I think there's a typo with the upgrade levels where it just repeats retainexp 3 although it should be 5, 6 and so on.
I can't post a screenshot cause I don't think I can post links.

Thanks for your time.
3. You get custom enchants by enchanting so there’s a chance of getting them on axes.

About the enchant, if there’s a type or anything open a bug report on the forums (www.snapcraft.net/support-tickets/open) and change the department to bug reports