A couple of beginner questions

Olafgladandbig

First Step
Hi, I'm brand new to the server. I played SB a couple years ago on 1.7 on a server that has since shut down, and I've been trying to find a new home.

What difficulty setting is the SB server set to?

Are normal mob spawning rules in place? Like, will I be able to build a mob dropper or do I have to buy spawners? I'm looking for a more vanilla-ish experience.

Also, how do I speak in chat? I bought a rank, thinking I needed one to speak, but I can't figure out how to chat, so I can't ask questions.

Thank you,
CJ/Ratbite

CasuallyAnnoying

Emerald Miner
Welcome to the server :)

Asheey

Enderdragon Slayer
Staff member
Helper
It’s normal difficulty, there is indeed natural spawning mobs on the server.

You talk in chat by just typing, global chat got removed to make it more welcoming for new players. If you can’t chat at all it’s in your personal chat setting that you can fix ingame.

Feel free to PM me if you need more help :)

qazen4

Tree Puncher
Natural spawners barley work, if at all on this server. You best bet is to grind for money and get some spawners. All the info you need to start out and to make money is at my info building at /is warp themossb, if you have any questions feel free to msg me when im on /msg tuqbe. Welcome to the server!

OP
OP
Olafgladandbig

Olafgladandbig

First Step
Thanks, Ashie!

It’s normal difficulty, there is indeed natural spawning mobs on the server.

You talk in chat by just typing, global chat got removed to make it more welcoming for new players. If you can’t chat at all it’s in your personal chat setting that you can fix ingame.

Feel free to PM me if you need more help :)