1. Welcome to Snapcraft, Please register on our website to join the community!
    Click here to register an account!

/sell all command skyblock

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by DunkMoose, Mar 6, 2019.

1. DunkMoose

DunkMoose First Step

I think that most of the ranked players would agree that /sell hand and /sell all would be a great addition of a command for the MVP rank and above. It would just help in selling the drops from the massive eighty cow spawners and would be a huge quality of life improvement for the ranks of the server.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Twiggy

Twiggy Mod

Twiggyyy
    Admin
    Could be something to be looked at in the future if the majority of the community feel it's a worthy addition to the game.

• Like Like x 3
  3. qazen4

qazen4 Stone Miner

Tuqbe
    I like it, would make things a lot simpler at times. Also it would be nice to have a total made when you sell all. Instead of just being told how much each item was sold for, but thats just my opinion

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Crackalackin

Crackalackin Iron Miner

Seen a lot of people who want the /sell all button to be added on survival, sounds like adding the command itself would be nice too.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. DunkMoose

DunkMoose First Step

Never played survival, but if it is applicable to that mode then by all means yes. It would be a nice and simple way to sell all the cobblestone generator drops and be faster for all the people with ranks to sell their inventories and drops from their farms.

6. a1en

a1en First Step

I think it should be added. It would be a cool feature.

7. Jedz

Jedz Admin

Jedz
    Admin
    Would like to see this added on other servers too, not just skyblock if possible :)

• Like Like x 1
  8. the77x7

the77x7 Mod

The77x7
    Helper
    This has been highly requested by Survival players.