New Exp Use?

Do you think adding /enchanter would be a good idea?

• Yes!

• No!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

IDerpToOften

First Step
I play on the skyblock server on snapcraft and i realize there isn't many things you can exp for, yes you can enchant in an enchanting table but you can also just buy the enchants in /shop and use a anvil. Maybe a new use for exp could be /enchanter where you can use exp to get books like common books, uncommon books, rare books, and legendary books that all cost more exp like a common book is 5k exp uncommon 10k exp so on and so forth. For example a common book can give you a common enchant for swords, axes, armor, ect. i know that the token system exist but its 100 levels for 500 tokens and there's not a lot of enchants with the tokens for armor. I think with a system like /enchanter it could get more people on the server that like Player Vs Player but don't want to be able to be raided like on factions.

Asheey

Enderdragon Slayer
Staff member
Helper
I’d just suggest they lower the xp cost instead of adding books

Crackalackin

Iron Miner
I think the current enchanting system is great, but some of the token cost for custom enchants need to be reduced (like hunger and retainexp, they don't do much but cost quite a lot).

Asheey

Enderdragon Slayer
Staff member
Helper
Don’t bump old posts

—Locked—

Status
Not open for further replies.