1. Welcome to Snapcraft, Please register on our website to join the community!
    Click here to register an account!

I was falsely muted!

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by XxRamenNoodlesxX, Mar 17, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XxRamenNoodlesxX

XxRamenNoodlesxX First Step

Today, March 17, 2019, I was falsely muted for a period of 24 hours. I was saying about how much I hate people who nag. There is an official term for this which is "Nagger". I said this about the people I hate most but no one on the server just as a general. One of your helpers decided it was alright to mute me for racism. They clearly did not understand the intention of the word. They must have thought that I was trying to bypass the filter but I was not. I feel as if he should be completely stripped of his ranks immediately. He should also be excommunicated from the Catholic Church. He is a moron and has an IQ of about 0. I feel as if a full check of staff intelligence is necessary for any further development of the server and of your life. Please take this into consideration as I will be contacting the Vatican in attempts to get the man AKA OfficiallyToad excommunicated from the Catholic Church. Thank you and have a nice day!

2. Ashie

Ashie Mod

Ausheh
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.