1. Welcome to Snapcraft, Please register on our website to join the community!
    Click here to register an account!

Banning TPA Killers In Factions

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by MapleNcheerio, Mar 20, 2019.

?

Should this be a bannable offence?

1. Yes

75.0%
  2. No

25.0%
  1. MapleNcheerio

MapleNcheerio First Step

MapleNcheerio
    This is a ridiculous part of this game mode. People are abusing new people to the factions server by repeatedly saying they are giving things away and then killing them when they are teleported over. They are upping their power by doing this, therefore, allowing them to expand and it's incredibly unfair.

I don't know how many people have recommended this, but this should no longer be allowed. Like i said already it is not fair, it is mean, it's an abuse of the system because then you don't have to work hard to build up your power you can just trick people into giving it to you for free, and they get to keep all of your stuff which is also unfair.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Ashie

Ashie Helper

Rainwash
    This has always been allowed on factions cause it’s a part of the gamemode itself so personally I like it the way it is now, you have to be careful with who you’re teleporting to and who you accept and where you warp. Just my personal opinion

3. MapleNcheerio

MapleNcheerio First Step

MapleNcheerio
    I just think it's unfair for the new players, doesn't seem like it would change the game much to have it removed. It just means now people can't abuse tping unarmed or weaker players in order to achieve a higher power so they can have more land etc.

4. Squaker

Squaker Helper

Squaker
    what i would suggest it should you be teleporting to said people, just have a clean inventory with nothing inside it (including any xp levels that you might have), this way you'll have nothing to lose.

5. MapleNcheerio

MapleNcheerio First Step

MapleNcheerio
    Its not the "losing items" aspect that annoys me, even though that is annoying, what annoys me is when people tp you to them and kill you in factions, they gain power for their faction. Which in my opinion is an abuse of the system, because then they just tp people who are new to themselves and gain a whole bunch of power without working for it in PVP or events.