Skyblock Suggestions

MaxEvence

First Step
Hey guys I'm on mobile so please ignore writing mistakes. I've been playing for like a week now and I love skyblock, and I have suggestions to make skyblock more fun
PvP mine
  • It will be cool to have a PvP mine, for example a 30 by 50 by 30 hole that refills with plugins or commands at random times. This will wary with ranks the higher the rank the better the loot or ores will be and the longer the mine reset time will be.
  • With PvP on this can be a more fun alternative for PvP and makes PvP blend in with skyblock as they are fighting for resources.
  • Example no rank people can have: stone, cobblestone, coal, iron,
  • Member rank can have: (all above) plus gold and stone bricks
  • Vip rank can have: (all above) diamonds, mossy cobblestone, and a very rare chance of emeralds
  • This can go on like this until eagle
  • This also can be one of the perks of buying a rank on this server
A bidding system
  • This might not be Relavent because auctions are there on skyblock but this would make auction kinda better
  • This will be available for MVP and above
  • It's where you can /auction something in your hand for example a ig spawner with the starting bid of 5mil, and people can bid using /bid *amount* for example /bid 6000000 and other people have to bid above that if they want to have it.
  • Anyone in the server above member rank can /bid which gives people another reason to get member rank.
Thank you for listening and I hope this Statement can make skyblock better me and other people
P. S: can any staff/admin fix the mining mcmmo on skyblock it doesn't seem to level up when we mine <3

Squaker

Gold Miner
Hello Max, I think that the "PVP Mine" could be a great addition to the Skyblock server, however as much as this would be great it won't really fit the role of what Skyblock is meant to be. None the less, I still believe it could spice things up and bring more players / donations to the server. Thank you for the suggestion!

qazen4

Tree Puncher
They are already working on a new pvp arena for skyblock so I dont know if they will be making another anytime soon unfortunately. Maarten has been coming on asking for suggestions on what the pvp map should feature but I think the last time he asked he said it was the last time he'd be taking input.

I like the auction idea considering it would just lessen the spam in chat when people do try to auction and make it easier to handle all the bids. Right now people just ask for bids, chat gets spammed and they get a lot of fake bids

And regarding the mining mcmmo it worked last time i tried and it does take a long time to level up especially with cobble but if you feel like it is really broken make a ticket so it can get fixed! Staff dont usually check here for bug reports. Heres the link: https://snapcraft.net/support-tickets/open (change the dropdown to "bug reports")