Whats a good way to make in game balance in prison?

Pepegas

First Step
Hello, how can you make decent balance in prison? I can go up to mine L thanks to a good lad that gave me some Mils but i seem to be hardstuck from here on. I mined 2 big chests of gold ore and i plan on making some God Apples, are they worth it or should i stick with normal Golden Apples? Any suggestions?

Canner

Tree Puncher
Voting is a very efficient way to produce money, you can vote a few times every 24 hours.
Another way is creating profit shops, not sure how to create one on prison, but you can ask around.
Selling items. You are able to create buy/sell signs on your plot, which allows players to give you money, for selling their ores.

If you need anything, let me know!

MapleNcheerio

First Step
Another great way to make money is finding good deals in people's pw, People want gold and diamond blocks. Also if you don't have a plot yet, getting a plot and mining out all of it is really good too.

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
Top 3 things you can do is;
1. Sell your blocks to a profit shop (preferably x2 prestige 2) which you find by doing /pw
2. Sell your keys via player shops or /ah
3. Sell repair tokens, check around /ah and player shops to get a hint of what they’re worth.