1. Welcome to Snapcraft, Please register on our website to join the community!
    Click here to register an account!

Question

Discussion in 'General' started by __Crusher, Apr 7, 2019.

1. __Crusher

__Crusher First Step

__Crusher
    Are points used to earn ranks on the forums? So do you have a title to show how a tube your are? If not then what are points used for? Thanks

2. Majestical

Majestical Helper

wowoow
    Skyblock Angel
    I'm not too sure what you're meaning by 'points' but the only thing I can think of when I hear points on the server is the points you receive when leveling up. If you're meaning those points you can use them by doing /perks, you gain points each time you level up. You can view your level by doing /lvl or /level. You can do pretty much anything in the game, even afk, to level up. If this is not what you're meaning by points, feel free to comment again being more specific, please.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Jedz

Jedz Admin

Jedz
    Admin
    Do you mean trophy points?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Crackalackin

Crackalackin Iron Miner

/points me, used for /perks (what wowoow said)

5. Ashie

Ashie Creeper Hugger

Ausheh
    The ranks on the forums has no specific point really, just show who’s active and who’s new etc. You get points/ranks by chatting in different forums.

6. Squaker

Squaker Gold Miner

Squaker
    On the forums its more of just esthetic

7. Verzonx

Verzonx Banned

Primol
    I think he means in game ranks. If you do /adlink, you can earn up to one gem each video you watch. Then after you saved up enough, you can spend them in the Snapcraft store.

8. Firefoxking4

Firefoxking4 Stone Miner

firefoxking4
    All I can think of from this is gems. And I've only gotten gems from maarten since the ads don't work for me.