My Holiday/vacation!

YAMPY

Obsidian Miner
By tomorrow I will be away on holiday in Spain. This will be for 2 weeks meaning I probably won't be able to be on the forums or in game for the whole of the 2 weeks. There is a chance I can if the villa I am staying in has internet. but this is NOT a goodbye, it is a see you later! (2 weeks starting tomorrow to be exact) I hope you all enjoy your summer and don't miss me too much ;-)

If you don't care then go watch some pandas having fun on a slide instead

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
Bye <3.

MissArill

Gold Miner
NOOOOOOOO what will i do with my life the comming two weeks! *Hides in Yampy's suitcase* Dont....Stop me noowwww.
Ill miss U Bae! <3 Have fun

OP
OP
YAMPY

YAMPY

Obsidian Miner
NOOOOOOOO what will i do with my life the comming two weeks! *Hides in Yampy's suitcase* Dont....Stop me noowwww.
Ill miss U Bae! <3 Have fun
I will pretend i didn't see you enter my suitcase, don't worry, i with leave the zip open a little so you can breath! <3 :-D I'll miss you too! you enjoy your summer too!

Idontrox

Diamond Miner
Dang it's winter in aus. Hope you enjoy don't take your suit tho you might get even hotter than you are now.

Kath

Creeper Hugger
Good luckk
Make sure you don't get sent to a hospital if you die in the hot suit :-P I watched the video anyway, and it was adorable cx