1. Welcome to Snapcraft, Please register on our website to join the community!
    Click here to register an account!

Small suggestions - factions

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by Midnight2, Apr 9, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Midnight2

Midnight2 First Step

Hello so after i use my /fix or /fix all i dont find any command that would allow me to see the actual cooldown on those two and i really think that seeing that would be really helpfull and i also think that this is something that should of been added a while ago. My second suggestion is being able to remove your homes as i have noticed that youre only able to re-sethome under the same name and not remove them. Thanks

Kind regards
    Hourzero

2. Ashie

Ashie Helper

Rainwash
    To remove homes you do /delhome name. And do /fix again to see the cooldown.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Midnight2

Midnight2 First Step

Well thanks for telling me something that half the faction server doesnt know about becouse its not stated anywhere, and my second suggestion wasnt saying that i would like to do /fix and see how much cooldown is left but what i tried to say was that there could be an option to see if your /fix or /fix all is already off coldown becouse i dont wanna do /fix all and fix 1 item in my inv just becouse you cant check if its off or on coldown any way else

4. Midnight2

Midnight2 First Step

Hello, a week has passed and i apologize as i dont really know how long does it usually take to get an answer on here but i want to inform you that i still didnt get any valid answers about being able to check if /fix or /fix all is already off coldown, im sorry if you feel like being rushed from me and i apologize for it its just that this would make our lifes much easier as i personally dont really like to make alarms about pc related things on my phone and it would be much easier to just simply write /cooldowns or something that would show you what i stated and many other things that you can have on cooldown. Thank you

Regards
    Hourzero

5. Firefoxking4

Firefoxking4 Stone Miner

firefoxking4
    Exactly

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.