weapon skins on ZombieV

myviolin

First Step
Hi im newly joined i would and i bought some keys from the store i would like to know those weapon skins how can they show and do i need a texture pack for it and where can i find it>?

CasuallyAnnoying

Emerald Miner
In order for the skin to show you must have the resource pack enabled, you must play on 1.9 or higher and you must apply the skin to your weapon. The resource pack is applied automatically when you log in, unless you've set your server settings to disallow server resource packs.

OP
OP
M

myviolin

First Step
In order for the skin to show you must have the resource pack enabled, you must play on 1.9 or higher and you must apply the skin to your weapon. The resource pack is applied automatically when you log in, unless you've set your server settings to disallow server resource packs.

im new to minecraft and i might have disallow the weapon skin to apply in zombie V how can i reapply it ?

CasuallyAnnoying

Emerald Miner
im new to minecraft and i might have disallow the weapon skin to apply in zombie V how can i reapply it ?
Select Snapcraft in your server list and click on edit and make sure "Server Resource Packs" is set to enabled. If you're new to the game, I doubt you've changed that setting. As long as you're on 1.9 or higher, the resource pack should work.

OP
OP
M

myviolin

First Step
Select Snapcraft in your server list and click on edit and make sure "Server Resource Packs" is set to enabled. If you're new to the game, I doubt you've changed that setting. As long as you're on 1.9 or higher, the resource pack should work.

When i join into ZombieV it says resource pack download 100% and making request but it would not apply to it still hoe for those weapons