an atrociously overdue explanation of life greatest mystery and the frivolous expeditionary efforts

help?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • slightly but still life altering

Votes: 5 100.0%

• Total voters

TheHarmlessBrute

Stone Miner
of my past and current lives: volume 42.5 B AKA adding an additional color to the rainbow and other impossible social objectives shut down by the maggot minded masses of zombie-like pig citizens of subhuman culture.

now that that heavy stuff is out of the way.how are you all!!!! minutes its been, a long minute indeed. from now on this volume will be called AAOEOLGMATFEEOMPACL. in AAOEOLGMATFEEOMPACL we will be talking about the heroic efforts of the gerbil, the gerbil?!?!? yes the hamster. gerbils are the hardest workers of all the tamed rodent species THATS IRREFUTABLE they run on wheels, you sit on couchs, they sniffle their nose, YOU WIPE IT AND EAT IT. gerbils make us humans look a cowardly mess, im sorry to say it. if we all tried to be more like gerbils... wed die. please continue being human, do not be a gerbil, just try to be a human THAT ACTS gerbilish. thank you for all the time you viewers take to read this humble mans correct opinions.

TheSucculentBoy

First Step
this is abhorrent, if you really believe that rats arent our future you have fallen into the void of stupidity further than any before you.... truly truly idiotic

OP
OP
TheHarmlessBrute

TheHarmlessBrute

Stone Miner
this is abhorrent, if you really believe that rats arent our future you have fallen into the void of stupidity further than any before you.... truly truly idiotic
i thought we vanquished you years ago.... BUT NO MATTER! the Holy Group of United Gerbil Supporters reigned victorious once... and covered in the blood of many heroic rodents we basked in our win., this and my therapists support gives me the confidence to say this: get off my post you cowardly dog....