1. Welcome to Snapcraft, Please register on our website to join the community!
    Click here to register an account!

Reset Survival (Suggestions)

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by Bunny_Rabbits, Apr 13, 2019.

1. valkdebk

valkdebk Tree Puncher

valkdebk
    Totally agree with most of it! The economy would be rough if feed and heal was every 1/2 minutes but i love the new kit ideas and crate ideas, i always wondered why there arent sponges in the crates. A suggestion would be to cut back on the spam some things put in chat, like chest shops, mob kills, and possible the on-server ads.

• Like Like x 1
  2. """

""" First Step

Nuty
    Survival God
    agree

• Like Like x 1
  3. MagicWosek

MagicWosek Tree Puncher

I totally agree with all the points you made. It'd make it way more interesting for poeple playing, and also for the new people just joining the server.

• Like Like x 1
  4. TheGDLoudmouth

TheGDLoudmouth Iron Miner

TheGDLoudmouth
    Quests sound interesting, and I do agree with dungeon buffs. Maybe increase the rate that bosses drop things, too? Just a touch...

• Like Like x 1
  5. Galligatorrr

Galligatorrr Tree Puncher

How exactly would the feed and heal being every 1/2 minutes make the economy “rough”, just wondering?

• Like Like x 1
  6. Crackalackin

Crackalackin Stone Miner

Yeah I heard /feed and /heal are meant to share the same cooldown though I dont understand why.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Letboes

Letboes Stone Miner

Letboes
    Survival Ultra
    Not even one suggestion which I have to disagree. The ideas are good, hopefully they'll get
    implemented!

• Like Like x 1
  8. itai

itai First Step

ItaiEzPz
    Survival King
    agree with most of it

• Like Like x 1
  9. Rywik

Rywik Tree Puncher

iRywik
    Survival Ultra
    A new survival rank would be cool as well, maybe a kit that gets p5u3? And a sharp5 loot3 fire2 sword? Probably asking too much there but I can dream, Harrold. Also make guilds more useful, they suck atm. (And we want more /d mobs)

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. iNaateee

iNaateee Gold Miner

FatSecurityGuy
    agreed

• Like Like x 1
  11. Rywik

Rywik Tree Puncher

iRywik
    Survival Ultra
    Bunny told be to elaborate on the new rank idea, so here goes.
    New rank would have a p5u3/u4 armor with a sharp 5, looting 3, unbreaking 3, smite 5 and fire aspect 2 sword. It would have around 20 gapples in the kit. The rank would award 1,000 mcmmo credits, 300k starting cash, 40 sethomes, new /d perks like iron_golem, pigman and enderman. The rank could have quadruple mcmmo xp instead of triple. And maybe even a new command which would be up to the devs and maarten, I'd also like to see the rank have /pv 7/8. Rank name suggestions from me could be Lord, Legend, Hero or Demon/Angel. Thanks for reading my rank suggestion, I know it's a long shot, bit it'd be really nice to see a new one show up on the Survival server.

Another suggestion was gvgs (guild vs guild) which is a command that allows a guild to challenge another guild to a pvp contest of their choice, whether it be gapple pvp, bow pvp, and even fist fights. The guilds can select from 5-50 members to participate in the gvg, (depending on how big guilds can go up to, atm its 50 members.) The guild owner can put the amount they want to bet on the gvg, by putting the money in the guild bank and typing /g (type of battle) (guild name) (ammount of money). The other guild leader can /g duel accept (guild challenger name). The loser of the gvg will have the amount of the bet removed from their guild bank and the winner will receive the money. Guild member who participated in the gvg will receive a reward (for winners only) like 5k or a set of gear? or maybe even a sponge, just something to be considered. :)

#31 Rywik, Apr 16, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. iNaateee

iNaateee Gold Miner

FatSecurityGuy
    I agree

• Like Like x 1
  13. EasterBunny

EasterBunny First Step

WeaponSeller
    Go smash agree with your forehead

• Like Like x 2
  14. Avokaii-Ethan

Avokaii-Ethan Stone Miner

Avokaii
    Factions Immortal
    yes i agree, make it happen because survival isnt as fun as it used to be :/ good post bunny

• Like Like x 3
  15. """

""" First Step

Nuty
    Survival God
    oh yeah it would be nice to keep survival 1.8.9 like in factions

#35 """, Apr 17, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 2
  16. Crackalackin

Crackalackin Stone Miner

Survival players' lives matter.