Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No she wasn't have manners

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Salamanderman80

First Step
one day i went to log onto Minecraft and when i went on it said that i no longer owned that account and then when i retried my account i went onto snap craft and when i went to say hi to my friends it said i was permanently muted by cc_green and when i appealed it and explained that my account got hacked she said the its my account so its my problem and now i don't even play it because all i do is build on my plot and chat with my friends or others.

Ex_Admin

Obsidian Miner
She was not being rude, it says in the rules that is how it goes. It's your account and we cannot control what goes on with it.
"You are responsible for the security and usage of your Snapcraft and Minecraft account. It doesn’t matter if anyone else uses the account through any means, you are still responsible. We consider the account as one user, and will act accordingly. To avoid any problems, please do not share your account. If the account is shared, and one person breaks the rules, the punishment goes to the account, regardless of account ownership. Consider changing your password frequently to a secure alternative, and never give your password out." Directly from the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.