Items disappearing in smelting rooms

ughKaya

First Step
Hi, I just went to smelt 3 stacks of Iron, 2 stacks of gold with 5 stacks of coal in the smelting rooms. I was then waiting for like 2 minutes tops. When I checked the furnaces again there were 2!!! ingots finished in each furnace. There was nothing else in the furnaces. My gold, iron and coal was all gone. btw, I was all alone in the smelting room.

What happened?

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
Someone must’ve gotten in the room in order to take the items.

iNaateee

Gold Miner
Hi, I just went to smelt 3 stacks of Iron, 2 stacks of gold with 5 stacks of coal in the smelting rooms. I was then waiting for like 2 minutes tops. When I checked the furnaces again there were 2!!! ingots finished in each furnace. There was nothing else in the furnaces. My gold, iron and coal was all gone. btw, I was all alone in the smelting room.

What happened?
someone was most likely in the room and took them

BW_Catbug

First Step
that happen to me to. i was smelting items and i stepped away from my computer to do something real quick and when i came back i looked and everything was gone and i found shears in one of the slots. I dont remember what the custom name it had but i was so confused because no one else was in the room but now thinking about it, it could have been someone invis and took it.

Hris

Stone Miner
that happen to me to. i was smelting items and i stepped away from my computer to do something real quick and when i came back i looked and everything was gone and i found shears in one of the slots. I dont remember what the custom name it had but i was so confused because no one else was in the room but now thinking about it, it could have been someone invis and took it.
Nothing can be done about that. I can give you some money if you msg me ingame /msg 4sv. And don't reply on old posts. Admin will close that post soon