Build comp support

Au5

Iron Miner
So, i am aware that schematics are strictly not allowed on the server. however, Build comps have some amazing builds that I'm sure users would like to keep. I personally would like the ability to download my plot at the completion of the build comp. i was wondering if there was some way that people who build in the comps could download their plots, either as a schematic or as a world zip so they can create a compilation of their builds. the down side with having them on the server and only on the server is eventually we run out of plots. i just thought that it would be nice to be able to keep a collection of the work we have done. i understand that some users could disrespect the ability to down load but if there was some way to filter who had access to a plot download or control it somehow.

I haven't thought through all the details i just wanted to put it out there and see what others had to offer and hope that an idea could be born that both helps the players and isn't too stressful on the server.

Firefoxking4

Iron Miner
If you apply for builder, you can get unlimited plots, but you would have to deal with many of projects.

Asheey

Enderdragon Slayer
Staff member
Helper
As said above, rank = more plots.
Screenshots and videos stays forever too ;-)