1. Welcome to Snapcraft, Please register on our website to join the community!
    Click here to register an account!

This is disgusting...

Discussion in 'Realms' started by Elbow, Apr 26, 2019.

Tags:
?

Should snapcraft officially ban slavery from ALL servers?

1. Yes

2 vote(s)
    20.0%
  2. No, I don't care about the slavery problem

8 vote(s)
    80.0%
  1. Elbow

Elbow Tree Puncher

After a long career on SnapCraft I finally decided to try out the realms server, and what I found was beyond horrifying. It is utterly appalling that the way you make money and play the game is by using SLAVES! I am so very disappointed in Snapcraft and it's leadership for making a mockery of such a terrible part of history. The server creators sit back in their houses, probably built by slaves, while spitting on the suffering of so many people. I demand that everyone on realms release their slaves at once! And that this sort of in-sensitiveness and injustice never happen again! This is the most offensive thing that SnapCraft could have done!

This immortality that allows such a horrible act that realms made normal has started influencing the morals of the other servers, like skyblock, factions, and prison. The rich, especially on factions, seem to control the lower class. Slavery itself has even started to seep into the other servers. For example, even though the sale of slaves is only officially supported in realms, I have reason to believe that some players on realms are selling their slaves to other players on other server to mine, build their base in factions, etc.

2. Aiji

Aiji Tree Puncher

salm0ne
    having a rough day?
    ps: prolly every server does this.

3. Tennisace24

Tennisace24 Iron Miner

BumBuDumDum
    Skyblock Angel
    with "slaves" do you mean the people that are paid to afk for other people...? Technically that is not the definition of slave.

4. Elbow

Elbow Tree Puncher

the "minions"

5. iNaateee

iNaateee Zombie Killer

FatSecurityGuy
    me personally, i don't play realms but i feel like have little minions helping you makes it more different than skyblock otherwise they would have made pretty much 2 of the same versions

6. TheGDLoudmouth

TheGDLoudmouth Iron Miner

TheGDLoudmouth
    I feed them, I give them shelter, I clothe them, they share my riches, and all they have to do is hit sheep that pop out of a spawner until they're hungry.

7. Majestical

Majestical Helper

wowoow
    Skyblock Angel
    I really think you’re the only one be thinking that into ito.O

8. thotbox

thotbox First Step

_yoda_gaming
    lmao is this a joke ?

9. SnipeHype

SnipeHype Tree Puncher

SnipeHype
    well, the def of a slave is a person who is the legal property of another and is forced to obey them. I can totally see where you're coming from but that's not really the definition of a slave. if you feel the need to open a ticket click here https://snapcraft.net/support-tickets/open

#9 SnipeHype, Jul 15, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2019
  10. xKing94

xKing94 Iron Miner

xKing94
    There's hierarchy everywhere :33

11. TheFluffyKing

TheFluffyKing First Step

FluffySwiftShot
    Its a game btw dont think u know that yet

12. SnipeHype

SnipeHype Tree Puncher

SnipeHype
    Ign: SnipeHype
    Nickname: c0mbo
    Discord: SnipeHype#6582
    x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x
    | Hub | ZombieV | Factions | Parkour | SkyBlock | Prison | LBB | KitPvP | Creative | Realms | EG | Survival
    Staff Application | Appeals | Player report | Store | Staff Members | Rules | NameMC
    x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x