1. Welcome to Snapcraft, Please register on our website to join the community!
    Click here to register an account!

Creative plots

Discussion in 'Creative' started by Au5, Apr 28, 2019.

?

Woud you support a creative server reset?

1. yes I would.

16.7%
  2. No i would not.

83.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Au5

Au5 Iron Miner

Binary_Captain
    So if you have not seen, a post was created asking for bigger plots. This post can be found here if you want to read it. this post was created as more of a poll. As stated in the previous post, we would need support from a lot of people for a server reset which is needed if we want bigger plots.

The whole idea of this is that, if you would be happy with a server reset, please vote a yes. Otherwise i would ask you to vote no.

The next point that needs to be addressed would be how big people wound want their plots. currently a plot is 75x75 blocks. please comment what a suitable size (your opinion) would be.

There is no guarantee that a server reset will happen, this post is just in the hope that we may find the numbers to support this idea.

2. Ashie

Ashie Helper

Rainwash
    Personally I don’t want a reset, since people including myself has a lot of older builds on their plots they don’t want to get rid of.

3. iNaateee

iNaateee Zombie Killer

FatSecurityGuy
    I personally don't see why it would need a reset,

4. EvilSouls

EvilSouls Gold Miner

OfficiallyToad
    I agree with whats been said already. No need for a reset.

5. LeagueofWho

LeagueofWho First Step

LeagueofWho
    Personally there are better ways going about getting bigger plots that could have more impact to the community. Giving a person a large plot as soon as they come in the server can be demoralising and can stump creativity. Please refer to my post https://snapcraft.net/threads/22577/

6. the77x7

the77x7 Helper

The77x7
    Helper
    I don’t see a need for a reset. The current plot size is very nice and generous. If you seek more, just donate to the server for perks such as more plots.

7. Au5

Au5 Iron Miner

Binary_Captain
    Can a mod lock this? i think we have enough proof that we don't wan't bigger plots at the result of a server reset and it could be helpful to refer people who do ask about bigger plots, here.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Verzonx

Verzonx Banned

Primol
    I vote no. I like creative the way it is. No resets.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.