Don't change the way prison looks and works

ChrissPL

First Step
I just want to say, that once a new map of prison launches, I want everything the way it is now (most people would agree with me).

Please don't change the following things:

Pvp mine
Custom enchants
Prices for mines (make it hardcore as it is now)
Keep plots (as in the feature)
Keep the chestshops (feature)

Basically, just keep the way it is now. Only change the spawn. I don't want prison to become OP, where kit starter grants you an eff 50 pickaxe lol :)

My suggestions:

Implement cells (remove plots)
Make prison more hardcore (diamonds harder to get, gapples etc.)

I think a lot of people would agree with me :)

Last edited:

CasuallyAnnoying

Emerald Miner
Keeping plots and chests would pretty much make a reset redundant

Asheey

Enderdragon Slayer
Staff member
Helper
I personally like how it is now

Devil_Within_You

Tree Puncher
I don't mind how it is now, it would be good to bring back anvil repairs. Also maybe if people have had to spend irl money on a maxed gpick that perhaps this item even if increased in price is made unbreakable. A couple of people whom have bought these have not been able to repair them but rely on them to mine with has managed to break these. Also it would be good if FREE was reset when a new person makes it that high, it is a downer going into a FREE to find majority of free has been ransacked and not many items left to even get it is kind off not worth doing the grind atm for anyone else whom is trying to get there.

LoganThe_AXE

First Step
I can agree with this since I don't have many problems with what we have now. But of course a change wouldn't hurt.

CasuallyAnnoying

Emerald Miner
I meant as in the plot feature and the chestshop feature. Of course they would have to reset everything xdd
Then I agree. I like the way it is now :-P