1. Welcome to Snapcraft, Please register on our website to join the community!
    Click here to register an account!

Prison Free World Suggestion

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by Devil_Within_You, May 5, 2019.

1. Devil_Within_You

Devil_Within_You First Step

Devil_Within_You
    I have managed to get to the FREE world about 3 or so days ago however with the big rank up amount and the excitement of getting to that point is when you do get there and go exploring it is a bit of a downer. Ive explored majority of Free world only to be disappointed with the world pretty much been ransacked and not many items a new person can get while being there. 500b to rankup is a grind only to be disappointed when you get there.

A suggestion would be when a new person makes it to the end of prison that the Free world resets based on the new person joining so they get a chance to explore a fresh world where villages are not derelict the waterways are not cleared for its resources parts of the world have been drilled or a gpick maxed hasnt touched the landscape in the mines.

• Like Like x 1
  2. pFET

pFET Iron Miner

pFET
    Prison Boss
    ^^^
    This is why the biggest reason why I didn't go for free after getting P3.

3. CasuallyAnnoying

CasuallyAnnoying
    Survival King
    I honestly think it would be nice to have a new free world every server restart, just like realms gets a new mining world every restart. A new world every 12-ish hours would make it way more useful. More and more players are getting free, which ultimately makes the free world even emptier.

4. pFET

pFET Iron Miner

pFET
    Prison Boss
    I think this would work nicely. But I actually would like a weekly reset more as it would give everyone time to explore it before it reset.

5. CasuallyAnnoying

CasuallyAnnoying
    Survival King
    I agree. On realms a 12-hour world works fine, because that's the primary source of money for new players. A weekly reset would probably be better on prison as the free world isn't used as much as the mining world on realms.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. KalebGDawg12

KalebGDawg12 Tree Puncher

KalebGDawg
    great idea devil :-D