Once again, people are making fun of me for being jewish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, since the staff wasn't very helpful on my last post (Didnt even read my report :-( ) I will make another one, since not even 2 whole days later I was once again made fun of for being jewish!!! I was sitting on my plot, trying to get people to my EPIC plot with XXXTENTACION on it and Thamos, when suddenly a user nicknamed Kayleigh said some hurtful things to me! And then, when I threatened to report this user and tell my mother (which I did and she was not very happy!) another user nicknamed "foxy" said "Why are you being so sensitive, what are you jewish or something?" this really pushed my buttons! I wanted to give the server another chance since I made some pretty cool friends on here,but i cannot do that if I keep getting made fun of for my heritage!
staff, please this time reply with something really helpful! I want to see these users brought to justice! Foxy's in-game username is bloody_fox11 and I believe Kayleigh's is Kay2204. I have proof this time, but the screenshots are too big to put in this text box! (Which is so unepic to be honest!) If I am told again that all I have to do is take screenshots and get staff online (who never respond to my messages, by the way) I will have to tell my mom and she will make me stop playing minecrtraft! so please bring these users to justic!!!! ~CoralFreaks AKA PersonalityFreak AKA mriandme213 AKA The most discriminated against player on snapcraft!!

Asheey

Enderdragon Slayer
Staff member
Helper
If you have screenshots you may open a ticket about it, if its not enough however it will get denied but if they're online we'll warn them. Without proof we can't do anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.