1. Welcome to Snapcraft, Please register on our website to join the community!
    Click here to register an account!

Raising Redstone Block Sale Prices on Prison

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by Jaz, May 11, 2019.

1. Jaz

Jaz Tree Puncher

JBrielles01
    I just ranked up to Rank X and I realized that redstone blocks take up 15% of the mine, and yet they sell for only $280 for each block. Why is the price for redstone blocks so low? I suggest raising the price, not to the level of emerald blocks and diamond blocks, but to a reasonable level such as around $2,000 to $3,000 ($4,000 is optimal) in mine X, and when redstone blocks first appear they should be around $1000 less than mine X.

I hope this is a reasonable suggestion. There are other problems I see with Snapcraft Prison (such as no building block/decoration block mines and bad Rare Crate and Legendary Crate rewards), but this is one of the more major issues.

2. Ashie

Ashie Helper

Rainwash
    My guess to why it’s not worthy a lot is cause redstone typically isn’t worth a lot, and the prices goes higher as your rank up in mines.

I’d like a decoration shop, and have the prices quite high so it doesn’t break the economy too much

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Hris

Hris First Step

4sv
    If you want to get better prices for EVERY mineable block you can sell to profit shops like ItsJustLSD's, thunder0808's, Wy_72's.
    If the price for redstone in mine X is raised, mods will have to rise it up on all other mines too, which I don't think will happen

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Jaz

Jaz Tree Puncher

JBrielles01
    I understand. What do you think the max price for redstone blocks should be? I think we should replace redstone blocks with gold blocks (since that's worth more) or would that break the economy?

And for the decoration shop, that's fine with me. I think it should include many of the decoration blocks you would see if you were in creative mode and you open your inventory.

I also have a additional question. Why is /shop broken? Whenever I want to go to page 2 of a category it won't let me.

5. Jaz

Jaz Tree Puncher

JBrielles01
    Understood, and thanks for the recommendations!

6. Ashie

Ashie Helper

Rainwash
    I think that would break the economy and make gold worthless. Idk what I’d think redstone would be worth honestly, diamond are worth like 20,000 a block so maybe around 4-5000?

There’s no second page hence why it won’t load anything. It’s just a visual glitch per say

7. Jaz

Jaz Tree Puncher

JBrielles01
    That sounds like a good price. I think a decoration mine would be great, as it allows our plots to be more creative and more varied. You can restrict it to ranked prison members only or have a set price to enter the mines.

8. Ashie

Ashie Helper

Rainwash
    I like that idea, have a mine you can unlock at like prestige and make so you can’t sell the items to prevent people from getting blocks before prestige or something like that

• Like Like x 1
  9. Jaz

Jaz Tree Puncher

JBrielles01
    That sounds cool! I'm at Rank X, so I won't see that mine for a while if it comes to fruition, but that's definitely something to look forward to! And the selling items is understandable, makes it more of a reward to become Prestige. I think the mods should implement this in Snapcraft, I bet a lot of people will be pretty excited to see a new mine for decoration items!

• Like Like x 1