My Top 5 Factions In Sc

Jennab

Gold Miner
Lol, I would of killed your little f*ck buddy including you before you guys could touch me, I have a reach of 8 blocks :) when i pvp
I had a bow hah and we had loads of tnt, me and my 'buddy', mrbacon (love the user) both had p4 and titan swords

MARTYY

Stone Miner
lol a bow? that wouldnt of solved anything, and i could of killed u from 8 blocks away, also i had 10 gaps, and cap would of killed you guys no prob.

MARTYY

Stone Miner
lmfao i told cap "jennab is here at my grinder" and he "lemme get prot 4 so i could kill her" hahhahhahah. btw i do have like 4 alts so..... doesnt matter if appeal gets declined

Jennab

Gold Miner
Because im smarter than u and I have a sis who won't shut up and btw im postin this on insta so ppl can laugh at u

MARTYY

Stone Miner
Lol what you said is so stupid, and your obese fattass most likely has 2-9 followers on insta-gram LOL, Just because a lot of people have social media, doesn't make you cooler if you have it too, or them

Jennab

Gold Miner
Ehhem, well excuse me, my 455 followers don't need to hear swearing ur just an idiot get over urself please.

Jennab

Gold Miner
Ur life sucks, admit it its so crappy u have to pick on a 12 yr old girl just to feel good about yourself, atleast I have friends u poor little loser

MARTYY

Stone Miner
I'm not picking on you, I'm just telling you the truth, and you have to face it, btw the only friends you have are MC friends, and i recommend you stop playing so much, you're too obese :) , lol you're truly the poor loser.

Billybobice

Zombie Killer
You two. Stop arguing now. This is not the place to argue. Either take it into PM or stop the fighting. Jenna. He's banned permanently. Don't care about him anymore. And Marty. This won't get you unbanned, arguing with people. Factions is Factions, keep the arguments private. And this:

Lol, I would of killed your little f*ck buddy including you before you guys could touch me, I have a reach of 8 blocks :) when i pvp

You better watch your language, with the small chance that the likes of you will be unbanned, you will stay with a permanent mute.

Jennab

Gold Miner
ROFL ROFL u little scamp! Im not necessarily 'popular' in my school but I definitely have a good amount of friends who support me and do u know what I look like? U can't be calling me obese if u dont even know me so back off

Jennab

Gold Miner
You two. Stop arguing now. This is not the place to argue. Either take it into PM or stop the fighting. Jenna. He's banned permanently. Don't care about him anymore. And Marty. This won't get you unbanned, arguing with people. Factions is Factions, keep the arguments private. And this:
thanks billy!

You better watch your language, with the small chance that the likes of you will be unbanned, you will stay with a permanent mute.

pometheus11

Zombie Killer
My list
1: Fallen
2: Relentless
3: Demons
4: Unstopable
5: Vidix