4: Unstopable
5: Vidix

pshhhh i'd say

1. Relentless
2. Demons
3. Unstopable
4. Fallen
5. EpicPandas

I don't think Vidix is so great. they have bad allies and other stuff which i won't mention cause it would be rude

Billybobice

Zombie Killer
pshhhh i'd say

1. Relentless
2. Demons
3. Unstopable
4. Fallen
5. EpicPandas

I don't think Vidix is so great. they have bad allies and other stuff which i won't mention cause it would be rude

Obviously you won't admit that we're better. Look at your fac, bub. Inactive, no quantity, no quality.

Sad how people can't admit the truth because of vain and contempt. Bad allies? Relentless, Fallen, EpicPandas are all my allies.

Also said from @Alemence , Relentless isn't top faction, Vidix is.

And go ahead. Say it. I'd like to hear your opinion on why my faction is so bad.

Last edited:

bub5

Gold Miner
Obviously you won't admit that we're better. Look at your fac, bub. Inactive, no quantity, no quality.

Sad how people can't admit the truth because of vain and contempt. Bad allies? Relentless, Fallen, EpicPandas are all my allies.

Also said from @Alemence , Relentless isn't top faction, Vidix is.

And go ahead. Say it. I'd like to hear your opinion on why my faction is so bad.

i'd say my fac is way better than urs... i doubt you are as organised and rich as us (p4, gaps). im on holiday atm so thats why im not active when im back ill be on all day (as before) rest of fac comes on quite a lot but some members quit. our fac has way better pvpers than yours, we have most of ur facs' heads and what do u mean but quantity and quality?

Billybobice

Zombie Killer
i'd say my fac is way better than urs... i doubt you are as organised and rich as us (p4, gaps). im on holiday atm so thats why im not active when im back ill be on all day (as before) rest of fac comes on quite a lot but some members quit. our fac has way better pvpers than yours, we have most of ur facs' heads and what do u mean but quantity and quality?

Again, its sad how you won't admit that we're better due to your contempt. Even Alemence admitted that we're better right now. P4 and gapps? We have 2 titans, and look at our money. 4 people on /baltop 1. Your faction has 6 inactive people, a raided f home, and only 8 claims. To top that off, you haven't seen me or any of my other faction members fight recently or much. And heads? They're easily obtainable. I can probably get Dax's and Alemence's head if I wanted to.

And how do you not know what quantity and quality means? They are easy words, and even if you don't know their meanings, can't you search it up in a dictionary?

You also say a lot of your faction members quit. How much is a lot? Your faction only has 6 people, and if a lot quit, then how do you expect to beat any of the bigger factions with such a low amount of manpower?

bub5

Gold Miner
ya we have tons of p4 dubs and dubs we even give some away cause we dont need so much and we have tons of gaps from killing people. also why does it matter if you have 2 titans in ur fac? yes they get p4 and 15 gaps with bow and sword every 4 days, they also have more commands but it doesnt mean they r more intelligent or better at pvp. I still kill titan with their advantages. ranked people are not necessarily better at pvp than non ranks. as i said i am not active cause im on holiday but i will be when i get back in about a week and a half. baltop 1? i dont really care if im on that or not i only care if i have enough money for whatever i want to buy. if i wanted to i could get on baltop 1 it really isnt that hard i have tons of sellable stuf also back in SC1 i was 2. on baltop just under tbonethomas. heads r not easy obtainable because you have to kill the person first and thats only if it drops. i doubt u can get my head, its never dropped! how can u get dax or alems head if u r allied to them -_- would u buy it? like a noob? i know what quality and quantity means but i dont know what u mean by quantity of a faction. me, taeg, puff and balt play. llehctim and colin dont. i can get them on by contacting over skype. i dont really care much about the f home we were bored and wanted to make a spare base then it kinda turned into a farm anyway its not raided. anyway we dont have many claims simply because we dont NEED many. we all live in the same base.

Billybobice

Zombie Killer
We have dubs of p4 and lots of gapps. I've given away over 100k in total, and who said Titans = better Pvpers?

Your ignorance is killing me.

Money is the center of everything. Imagine the world with no currency.

As I can see, the way you type and organize your sentences, paired up with your lack of spelling skills and correct usage of grammar means that you obviously are not that intelligent.

And great to hear that you are going to be active. 1 person out of 6. And most of them quit like you said. Go ahead, get on Baltop 1. Prove it.
I'd also like you to prove your dubs of p4. And if you give them away, how come I've never heard of it?

Well, thanks for telling me you have to kill people to obtain heads. I obviously didn't know that. But you can get them from raids and buying them.

Its not raided? Why don't you go check it out?

Again, your jealousy and contempt is taking over you.

bub5

Gold Miner
yes ignorance you're doing a good job. dieeee billyyy

you're forgeting this is minecraft. i dont find money that usefull and u dont have to be richer than everyone else. i dont spell/use correct grammar/organise all this writing cause i cant be bothered to, THATS WORK! cant get on baltop if i cant get on -_- i can prove dubs of p4 when im back i do give p4 sets away to allies and friends i dont give them to people like you. heads only drop from killing people. im not jelous of u i dont know why i would be? who exactly doesnt come on?

Billybobice

Zombie Killer
I understand is Minecraft, but it does a good job of portraying real life scenarios. No matter what "life" you are in, currency is still the center of anything.

And when you get on, get to baltop 1. I'd like to see you try.

And sure, I don't really care about who you give them to, but you said not to "people like you." What is wrong with me? I want you to answer this.

Heads only drop from killing people. Well, thanks captain for telling me that. But like you said, you can buy it. You can also get it from raids.

Once again, your spelling and grammar hurts.

Billybobice

Zombie Killer
It's funny how bub puts negative ratings into every one of my replies just because he can't accept that he may be wrong and disagrees with me. An opinion isn't dumb because you disagree. That's not reply's problem, it's yours.

Billybobice

Zombie Killer
I don't see an argument. I see myself explaining to a person that jealousy, envy, contempt clouds your vision and that your brain is your vision of your world.

bub5

Gold Miner
I don't see an argument. I see myself explaining to a person that jealousy, envy, contempt clouds your vision and that your brain is your vision of your world.
i thought u were basically saying demons isnt good and ur fac is wayyy better