1. Welcome to Snapcraft, Please register on our website to join the community!
    Click here to register an account!

Factions Fix

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by QSentMe, May 13, 2019.

Tags:
  1. QSentMe

QSentMe First Step

QSentMe
    I feel this needs to be addressed because it's a major problem everyone wants fixed/changed. We can not use Ender Pearls or tp in enemy territory rendering you trapped with the choice of dying or trying to Creeper egg out which isn't always possible, this makes raiding a hassle and also allows new player to be exploited for kills. This is a ridiculous exploited means of tp trapping and i find it extremely unfair aswell as many others too. Please fix this!

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Nathax725

Nathax725 First Step

I totally agree here this is something that has always been a problem on this server and not any others ive played on you should totally be able to sethome in someones base if you can get in there or enderpearl through a hole they forgot to cover

• Like Like x 1
  3. DaPolarBear

DaPolarBear Zombie Killer

DaPolarBear
    Admin
    Its factions first rule is to trust nobody if a new player accepts a tp and gets trapped in an enemy base they figured out lesson one the hard way and dont comit yourself to a raid if your not 100% in it for the long haul the game is ment to a bit of a challenge no point if raids wers easy

4. QSentMe

QSentMe First Step

QSentMe
    That's not really the answer any of us are looking for... I already understand how factions works i have played it since the early days of the plugin. You cannot raid if you are stuck. This is an issue not a challenge. This is the only factions server i have encountered this on, and for good reason. The answer you provided is merely an opinion that looks a lot like a means of ignoring it. Pretty much all consistent players complain about this and do agree it should be fixed especially when we have all donated to the server myself included. Also i'm not just some noobie making a complaint... I have played factions here for well over a year maybe a little more.

#4 QSentMe, May 13, 2019
    Last edited: May 13, 2019
  5. Ashie

Ashie Helper

Rainwash
    Enderpearls are disabled to prevent glitching into bases.

6. QSentMe

QSentMe First Step

QSentMe
    Whats your point? e pearl glitches aren't really a problem because we all know how to make phase proof walls... cannons are broken rn too, so you have 2 options wither a base or waste time trying to figure out what cannons kinda work, there is a lot more to fix then what this thread was made for. You can't just remove use of an item like an e pearl because they can be exploited, especially when that's just part of factions, and like said we already have phase proof wall designs. I'm sorry but what Imaarten and the staff consider a "fix" just actually makes things worse, these types of things should be left alone, and the fact factions never has staff on is a bigger issue, the most we get is a helper every once in awhile that comes in and abuses there powers on the players. These are issues that should be fixed not the vital to factions items you consider exploitable. Then there is still lack of /spawn /home and /tpa in enemy claims, so you are essentially trapped there, that's a problem that's exploitable right there but you have nothing to combat (fix) that issue other then allow us to tp and use e pearls.

#6 QSentMe, May 13, 2019
    Last edited: May 13, 2019
  7. Ashie

Ashie Helper

Rainwash
    Epearl glitch is a big problem, just cause you don’t use it doesn’t it mean most people doesn’t.

8. QSentMe

QSentMe First Step

QSentMe
    Yeah apparently you don't read anything i wright, so having a conversation with you about this is pointless cause you're just gonna give redundant and UN-coherent answers especially considering you're just a helper, which are typically never actually helpful (no offense) someone tell Imaarten to reach out to me so i can discord him about this, cause i really don't feel like having pointless conversations with the staff when they don't listen anyways.

9. WagwanMate

WagwanMate Admin

WagwanMate
    If you need a staff member one is mostly always available by doing /find, if there aren't any online in-game use #staff-help on discord and @staff and one will come and help. If you see a staff member abusing you can report them through our ticket system under "Staff Reports" with proof. click here.

You can also open Bug and Player Reports here on the forums http://snapcraft.net/report

If you want to talk to Maarten directly, send him a pm on the forums or contact him through discord yourself. http://snapcraft.net/discord.