1. Welcome to Snapcraft, Please register on our website to join the community!
    Click here to register an account!

Kitpvp adjustments

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by DontChangeAtAll, May 13, 2019.

?

Make this a priority instead of new features?

1. Yes.

2. No.

3. No opinion

4. I do but do not like some of these

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. DontChangeAtAll

DontChangeAtAll Stone Miner

Immigrational
    Hey I just want to point out some minor bugs and issues you may or may (NOT) know about on Kitpvp (I can't speak for other gamemodes on snapcraft)
    Easy ones

Fix the teleporting back up a few blocks before you fly over and drop
    example. Flying over a god set person to kill them you drop down and you get teleported back up when falling which will result in your pots (speed, fire res and strength) not working.

Combat Logging - I think this is one of the more annoying ones specifically when someone loses internet or whatever. So when you hit someone and they combat log you don't get the kill or the money for the kill which can get annoying especially when it happens very often.

Target Combat Logging - When a target logs it's whatever but when they combat log it's even more annoying cause you don't get the kill which can effect your stats kd/ and target kills and you don't get the 500$ when you kill the target so maybe if they combat log maybe you do get the 500$ back

Hard ones that might not be fixed soon

Rubber banding (getting stuck in a block) -
    This bug as been around for a long time and I already know the Owner and Developers know about this but I do want to still comment on this not only do you get stuck in a block you also can't heal yourself you can't eat and it's just very annoying this happens a lot in water and when you get stuck in a block while in a god set you get really mad so I just want to point it out just incase

• Like Like x 1
  2. Ashie

Ashie Helper

Rainwash
    These are indeed some hard suggestions to fix but I agree with them even tho I don’t pvp :-P

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Maarten

Maarten Owner

iMaartennn
    Owner
    Any issues with lag, rubberbanding and or teleporting are connection related issues. Regarding the others, I like the idea of still being rewarded if someone combat logs, however, I can also see abuse here.

4. Crackalackin

Crackalackin Iron Miner

Seen people combat log all the time on purpose and say things like "LOL u don't get the target".

Same with Earth games where many players just keep logging out when they have low health to come back with full health.

Some might think these aren't common, some say these don't affect other people that much.
    I've seen people do those for their entire server playtime, which is oftentimes several weeks.

In my opinion, it''s just as bad as talking trash all the time without extremely offensive words to avoid getting muted.