Need Answers

Status
Not open for further replies.

0b9

First Step
Recently I found out about Repair, it allows you to repair tools and armor without needing XP. I read the extra stuff you can try out with it like repairing diamond armor however I looked up a tutorial how to get your level up and people suggest standing on a cactus and taking the armor off before it breaks. I try that with diamond armor and it doesn't get damaged. I had a friend hit me in PVP and then it took damaged. I don't know if this is a bug or some sort but it isn't working to its fullest.

2019-05-13_20.04.49.png

As we can see from here, I'm damaged from the cactus but my armor is not. I'd appreciate if people could help me out here.

the77x7

Diamond Miner
Recently I found out about Repair, it allows you to repair tools and armor without needing XP. I read the extra stuff you can try out with it like repairing diamond armor however I looked up a tutorial how to get your level up and people suggest standing on a cactus and taking the armor off before it breaks. I try that with diamond armor and it doesn't get damaged. I had a friend hit me in PVP and then it took damaged. I don't know if this is a bug or some sort but it isn't working to its fullest.

View attachment 6107

As we can see from here, I'm damaged from the cactus but my armor is not. I'd appreciate if people could help me out here.
Its most likely disabled because players try to farm it quickly using this method. By disabling this, it makes it harder to level up and creates a new challenge for players. It also helps reduce the amount of resets we need by making it take longer for players to become overpowered.

Status
Not open for further replies.