1. Welcome to Snapcraft, Please register on our website to join the community!
    Click here to register an account!

Creative Plot Visiting

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by Au5, May 17, 2019.

1. Au5

Au5 Helper

Binary_Captain
    So before anyone tells me that there is a /pwarp feature, yes i know.

I am actually here because some raised the fact that, as a normal member, you only get 1 plot warp, however you have 2 plots. Would it then be possible to get 2 plot warps as a normal member? I have a rank and can set multiple plot warps so I do know that it is possible.

The other point i have is that plot warps only last 12 hours. The issue is that not everyone can get on within 12 hours. I personally would like to be able to have my plot warp set at my plot for 23-24 hours so that, if I wanted, I could have it up all the time.

I (and the person I am writing this for) would both like to be able to visit plots. I know that /plot visit, isn't working and /pwarp is the replacement for that but it would be nice to have a system where we don't need our friends to have made a plot warp (especially if they haven't been able to get on within the 12 hours) maybe if we run a plot visit command through the /friends.

2. Ashie

Ashie Mod

Ausheh
    I like the set 2 warps thing and have the warp up for longer like on survival, and have a pwarp remove if they no longer want it before it expires

Another thing I would like is /sethome