1. Welcome to Snapcraft, Please register on our website to join the community!
    Click here to register an account!

Should the reaper be killed by the person who does most damage to it?

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by Kriky, May 19, 2019.

?

Should the reaper get killed by the person who does most damage to it?

Poll closed Jun 2, 2019.
  1. Yes, I think its better!

66.7%
  2. No, I think that anyone should be allowed to jump in and steal the kill..

33.3%
  3. I'm not sure.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Kriky

Kriky Tree Puncher

Mr_Opps
    I am making this thread because I have lost the reaper key way too many times by someone who jumps into the reaper pit when the reaper is at low health. This is really annoying as you have wasted armour durability and weapon durability for some random person to steal the kill. This is why I believe the reaper should be killed by the person who does the most damage to it. You might say what about the new people who don't have very good gear? It is very easy to make money on Snapcraft and farming the reaper is not the only way, Personally it didn't take long to get a protection 5 kit with a sharpness 5 axe to kill the reaper. If this is changed more people will go to reaper and try harder as they will know that if they do lots of damage they get the key.

Please comment what you think about this.

2. Blueillusion

Blueillusion Stone Miner

Blueillusion
    I agree. A damage dealt % should be implemented instead of someone coming in last second and taking the loot.

3. Ashie

Ashie Creeper Hugger

Ausheh
    Yeah I agree with what’s said above ^

4. Maarten

Maarten Owner

iMaartennn
    Owner
    I agree but it's not possible.

5. Kriky

Kriky Tree Puncher

Mr_Opps
    Maarten what do you mean its not possible? Hire some really good developers, think about how good this would improve the server!

6. the77x7

the77x7 Mod

The77x7
    Helper
    It’s probably a lot harder than you’d expect. Coding isn’t exactly simple and potentially cost money if you need to hire a developer. Overall, it’s not that important of a problem to go through all of this.

7. Blueillusion

Blueillusion Stone Miner

Blueillusion
    Cosmic has the same type of plugin, the most damage dealt the item goes into their inventory right after it dies.

8. Toto73085

Toto73085 Tree Puncher

Toto73085
    I mean, java once u understand i, it's pretty easy, anda percentage maker is basicccc i mean, maarten, this should be possible

9. AyyItsAido

AyyItsAido First Step

Clutchy360
    I feel as if that considering the Reaper is on factions, a server you raid, grief and scam on. It's justifiable to be able to steal Reaper kills.

• Agree Agree x 1